Level 53: The Battle Between The Two Top Students

"Hello." = Normal talk

'Okay.' = Though

[MIGHTY ACTION X!] = Gashat sound

[CRITICAL!] = Finisher and Weapon sound

"I am here!" = All Might Muscle form

'Welcome' = Sign

"Henshin!" = Transforming
________________________________________________________________________________

"We'll go into more detail about what the work-study is, go ahead and come in." Aizawa ordered as the door opened up revealing 3 students entered the classroom.

"I suggest you pay attention when they tell you how work studies differ from Internships, these three are 3rd years at UA, they rank at the very top of our student body, and you may know them as the big three." Aizawa introduced

"The Big Three and it's him." Izuku said in surprise as he viewed Togata

''The best of the hero course." Sero said in awe.

"The big three." Eijiro added

"Wow." Mina cheered

"Of all the talented students here, they're the ones at the top." Tenya stated

"They're on a different level, still in school but practically pro heroes." Momo said

"If they're as good as I hear then, they're the students we should be chasing after." Kyoka claimed.

"They don't look all that special to me, except the girl she's pretty hot." Denki said looking at Nejire

'Target acquired. zoom and enhance.' Mineta thought as he observed Nejire's body while drooling.

'The guy from outside, I can't believe it, I could only see his face then, so I didn't recognize him, but I know who he is, he was in the Sports Festival I watched from home last year, he didn't do very well but he, uh, definitely left a strong impression.' Izuku thought as he looked at Mirio then turns to Nejire and Tamaki. 'If I remember correctly the other two, didn't take any medals home either.' he thought looking at him 'And yet they're UA's Big Three, I wonder how they got that title?' he wondered.

"Get to it, introduce yourselves briefly, let's start with Tamaki." Aizawa announced as Tamaki then gave the class an Intense stare at them, causing them all to take it back.

'What's with that look!?' Eijiro thought being startled by this.

'So much intensity in a single glance!' Tenya thought while screaming in his head as the scene zooms to Tamaki's eyes, as he saw them all of Class 1A with potato heads.

"It's no good, you two go, I just can't even if I try to imagine them like potatoes, I can see their human bodies, I know that they're still people no words are coming out my mind's blank, and my mouth is dry, I can't say anything, I wanna go home." Tamaki said nervously as he faced the wall, leaving the class confused.

'Wow, what a shy boy...' Parad thought.

"Okay so um, are you really one of UA's Top Heroes?" Ojiro asked.

"Come on Tamaki, you need to have the heart of a lion, not a kitten, you know even though you're human, get what I mean." Nejire joked before facing the students. "This is our kitten, Tamaki Amajiki and hi my name is Nejire Hado, I'm supposed to talk about work studies, you first years have a really exciting time ahead of you." she introduced before looking at Shoji "Hey wait hold on why are you wearing a mask, is it because you're feeling sick or just trying to look cool?" she asked Shoji causing him to get stuttered.