Level 31: Let's Go Camping

"Hello." = Normal talk

'Okay.' = Though

[MIGHTY ACTION X!] = Gashat sound

[CRITICAL!] = Finisher and Weapon sound

"I am here!" = All Might Muscle form

'Welcome' = Sign

"Henshin!" = Transforming
________________________________________________________________________________

At night.

"Beneath our flashy superhero society lurks a dark underworld every time we've driven the villains back, they've retreated to the safety of the shadows regaining their strength and waiting for the perfect time to strike." Izuku narrated.

"The master is good, I tried so hard to find out where those idiots were going and he figured it out in an instant guess he really showed me up." Shigaraki said stacking some cards.

"It was worth having a team on standby then wasn't it, Tomura Shigaraki?" Kurogiri asked as the cards Shigaraki stacking fell.

"Hmph, I guess." Shigaraki said, suddenly the door opened as someone smoked before getting in it was none other than the villain Giran.

"I heard from the union today, you can expect the delivery tomorrow, it was thrown together quickly so it might not look like much, but the quality is guaranteed." Giran said.

"I must apologize for making such an unreasonable request." Kurogiri apologized.

"Tell me, Shigaraki, do you know why the union accepted this outlandish order of yours because everyone's got high expectations of you if the League of villains steps into the light, then the scum hiding on the sidelines will follow suit and if that happens it means brokers like me will be rolling in hungry new customers, crime pays." Giran explained.

"Oh yes, you're gonna be so busy you won't be able to keep up." Shigaraki stated as Giran laughed.

"I'm looking forward to that." Giran said while smoking.

"The board is set with any pawns and their prey, finally time for the real game to begin." Shigaraki said with a smile evilly.

Meanwhile At Izuku's home.

Izuku and Parad we're sleeping again, and while they're at it we'll see inside of Izuku's mind for a while revealing 6 people are sitting together at one table...

"So only 3 days left before the villain's strike, am I right, and are you sure what you say is true?" Graphite asked a guy with a scar

"Indeed. My Quirk has gone haywire two weeks ago that a certain villain with muscles will kill the boy and the 9th user of One for All." The guy with a scar replied

"You better be right, or else I'll cut you down with my blade." Graphite warned him

"You can try." The guy with a scar offered.

"By the way, Graphite senpai when are you gonna tell your best friend Parad about you being alive, you can't couped up in here forever you know?" The guy who looks like Best Jeanist asked.

"Sigh*, I don't know, it's hard to decide whether I should tell him that I'm alive and I have been living inside of this brat with you guys for a long time or not, and, if I did tell him he'll probably punch me in the face when we meet again." Graphite explained.

"Oh yeah, he would seriously punch you in the face, I guarantee you he will do it." The bald guy with goggles said.

"Senpai, you'll make him sad." The guy who looks like Best Jeanist told him.