Level 49: Versus Gang Orca

"Hello." = Normal talk

'Okay.' = Though

[MIGHTY ACTION X!] = Gashat sound

[CRITICAL!] = Finisher and Weapon sound

"I am here!" = All Might Muscle form

'Welcome' = Sign

"Henshin!" = Transforming
________________________________________________________________________________

Three weeks earlier...

"Targets and Ball, sounds more like a game than an examination, is it too easy?" The PSC member asked.

"You're not seeing the big picture, the real test is how they handle the pursuing chaos, will the panic, or maintain the level head of a pro who utilizes their quirk to make wise decisions, it's crisis response." The other PSC explained.

"And the second round is the same way, we normally focus on individuals, not how well they work together?" The same PSC asked again.

"This proposal came from the National Police Agency, they revised the exam criteria, and the way we grant licenses, we have to oblige by their orders." The other PSC replied.

"We're to assume at this level all examines will have knowledge of basic emergency procedures and first aid. Therefore, we'll be paying closer attention to how they cooperate with each other." The same PSC member explained.

"Huh, teamwork, huh...alright." The other PSC members agreed.

"It's necessary for our future, people loved All Might not just for his strength, but for his personality, we must accept the fact that the number 2 hero is no replacement, it will be difficult to find someone so charismatic, rather than waiting for the next All Might which is that kid, we should fill a hole he has left with an army of heroes boasting a strong sense of unity and comradery, and the exam now reflects that call." The Head of the PSC Member claimed.

Back to the Present in the Exam.

'Well, the second round of the test is underway, rescuing people injured in a large-scale terrorist incident, and dealing with the villain behind the attack.' Mera thought as Gang Orca and his sidekicks made a dramatic entrance.

"Tell me wannabe heroes... can you rescue people and fight at the same time!?" Gang orca asked before opening his eyes.

"That's Gang Orca!" Izuku realized in shock

'During the search and destroy mission with the league of villains, Gang Orca fought alongside Endeavor and Best Jeanist. He's a strong Pro.' Mera thought as he watches Gang Orca command his sidekicks to attack.

"Terrorists have appeared and are beginning to sweep the area, hero candidates at the scene effort should continue their rescue efforts while also suppressing the newly arrived villains." Mera announced.

"We're gonna have to save people and battle!?" Tenya asked in shocked

"Are they serious, geez come on, are they expecting too much from us!?" Mineta panicky yelled.

With Aizawa and Ms. Joke.

"Even for a pro this would be difficult, there going a little bit too far I would say." Aizawa said in the stands.

"Now how will you react, will you fight or protect, help or run away, what would a hero do?" Gang Orca asked in a serious tone.

In the Mountain zone.

"Another attack!?" Ojiro wondered.

"Look, by the first aid station!" Tokoyami indicated as they watched at the station.