Welcome Back

We are firstly gonna finish infinity war and then I'll allow you to request what you want them to react to and I'll do that.

Enjoy~

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Eitri: He needs the ax! Where's the handle? Tree, help me find the ax!.

(Groot looks sadly at Thor, stands and grows a longer arm, weaving it around the axe and hammer, joining them,and then cutting his arm off at the usual length. Thor's hand opens slightly, and the hammer rises from the ground; lightening flickering from it)

Everyone in the theater gasps when groot cuts his hand off and when they see the electricity shimmering all of people in room send him grateful looks.

"Thank you tree" Thor says kindly. The guardians look proudly at their teammate. "I am groot" groot replys sofly.

(Back on EARTH, COL. RHODES deals with the red tape.)

ROSS: Still no word from Vision?

RHODES: Satellites lost him somewhere over Edinburgh.

"Why is he here?" Clint groans. All the Avengers including Tony and Rhodes look disdainfully at the screen. Tony had never liked Ross but he had agreed with the accounts and so they were unfortunately associated with him.

ROSS: On a stolen quinjet with four of the world's most wanted criminals.

"Seriously most wanted" Scott scoffs. "More like most wanted by him" Sam says gruffly.

RHODES: You know they're only criminals because you've chosen to call them that, right, sir?

Steve looks at Rhodes and send him an amused but grateful look. "Really?" Sam asks raising an eyebrow. "We never considered you criminals in the first place" Rhodes says indicating to himself and Tony. Everyone looks at Tony.

"I only wanted us to work together" Tony says softly. "Then why did you sign them in the first place Tony?" Steve asks frowing. "Do you think that they would have let us work together without signing them" Tony argues back. "They were stopping us from helping out people and instead use us for their benefit" Steve says raising his voice.

"You think I don't know that, but you know what the thing is Steve? That we couldn't have helped anyone out if the authorities would have been on our trail every f****** second. The only way we could have helped people out is by being a part of them and then changing them to our benefit" Tony cries out agitated.

"But Tony they c-" Steve begins and stops mud sentence when Tony says, "We are never gonna agree on this".

Tony has felt so fuckin left out all the time. These people he used to call friends refuse to even listen to him and consider his point.

Steve doesn't know how explain his point to his friend without starting a fight and it's starting to get on his nerves. If only they could've worked this out properly.

ROSS: My God, Rhodes, your talent for horseshit rivals my own.

RHODES: If it weren't for those Accords, Vision would've been right here.

ROSS: I remember your signature on those papers, Colonel.

RHODES: That's right. And I'm pretty sure I've paid for that.