7. Like father, like son

Sorry. I wasn't able to update due to my exams. They're finally finished. But then I got sick. So again I wasn't able to write anything.

I hope this chapter will make up for the delay. The chapter's very long so be prepared.

Also, OMG!!!!!!!!!!! 12.3K READS!!!!!!!!! That's crazy. Thank you guys so much. I adore you my honeybuns ♡♡♡

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

All rights for the movies and characters go to Marvel.

The screen lights up.

Wong: [Using magic to show the universe and five out of six Infinity Stones.] From the dawn of the universe, there was nothing. Then, boom! The Big Bang sent six elemental crystals, hurtling across the virgin universe. These Infinity Stones each control an essential aspect of existence.

Stephen Strange: [Each Stone lights up as Dr. Strange names them.] Space. Reality. Power. Soul. Mind. And Time.

"Ohhhh so that's what the stones are" Peter says. "Cool" Ned says excited. "Deadly" MJ says. "Kill joy" Ned and Peter mutter, earning kind glares from Zendaya *cough* MJ.

The little kids squeal at the 'magic' Strange shows on the screen.

"Hey I just noticed that Mo changed our clothes" Scott says, earning everyone's attention to him. "You're right" Sam and Clint agree. Everyone looks at themselves and the others confused at the sudden change of clothes.

"Excuse me, Mo?" Steve says looking up. "Yes, cubby dumpling" I reply, earning shocked, confused and even some horrified looks. Steve blushes a little at the nickname, "Ignoring that, when did you change our clothes and why?"

"Oh right, I changed it just about now. You'll be here for a long while. So I wanted everyone to be comfortable. Now no questions and watch" I say. Everyone seems to be satisfied with the answer.

[Dr. Strange opens the Eye of Agamotto, revealing the Time Stone emitting emerald light.]

(Also I'm not writing about Strange telling the avengers about the time stone. Cause that's boring and I'm lazy.)

Tony Stark: [Very attentive] Tell me his name again.

"Hey that's you Mr Stark" Peter says excited pointing at the screen. "About damn time" Tony says smirking. "You look awesome" Peter grins cutely. And, no- Tony Stark did not, just mently coo, at the kid. What the fuck is wrong with him!?

Bruce Banner: Thanos. He's a plague, Tony. He invades planets. He takes what he wants. He wipes out half the population. He sent Loki. The attack on New York. That's him.

"I'm sorry what!?" Tony says perplexed. "Hey Mr mind control guy, what's Bruce talking about?" Clint asks Loki bitterly. Loki stays quiet, staring at the ground.

"What do you mean Bruce?" Steve asks looking at Bruce. "Honestly.....I don't know" Bruce says confused and looks at Loki. "Care to share your thoughts brother?" Thor says, a little sarcastic.

"When I fell from the Bifrost Bridge I ended up at Thanos's sanctuary" Loki says. "Fell from what Bridge now?" Peter asks worried about the God of Mischief.