ANNOUNCEMENT!!! (Sorry)

Hey guys. I'm so sorry. I'm putting all my books on HIATUS. I dont wanna discontinue this. Because it's such a special part of me. So it's on a temporary Hiatus.

I know shouldn't give excuses but I'm still giving it.

I was going through a dark phase few months back last year and reading helped distract me from my thoughts. And I wanted to do that for others too. So I started to write.

Writing this book helped me smile and I hope it helped you too. All of you have been so wonderful and I love all of you for reading, for voting, for commenting and overall just giving me and my books your time. I've meet(not literary) amazing people here.

I've been close to my family and they are just so wonderful but I don't know recently we've been so distant. I want them to understand me but it's becoming impossible. In the past my family always knew me, they understood me. Now it's like they dont even want to.

All they want is smiles but honestly I'm a bit messed up. I live with my parents and yet I want to go home.

I'm trying to find my home. And when I do, I'll write again.

And l know you might be bored of my rant or may not agree with it. But that's not why I wrote it. It's because you, my readers deserve to know why I had to put the book on a break.

Frankly this break might be a year or two long but I promise to write again. I love to tell stories and avengers has been a special part of me. So I thought of writing fanfiction.

This was a very hard decision to make.

I'm so sorry for dissaponting you. But it's time I find myself. My true self. Who has dreams so large that it may just seem impossible. But I'm not giving up. I'm learning that I don't want to do things to impress others or to even to make my family proud of me.

I want to do this for myself. I want to impress myself, I want to be proud of myself, I want to push my boundaries yet stand straight. Because my family or anyone else isn't going to live my life. I will. And I want to live it. And you are a part of my life. My dreams.

You've been here when I've been all alone. Consciously or unconsciously. And I know I'm not the only one one with problems. You're problems maybe more or less than mine, but I don't judge. So I'll be here as well. I want to give you guys my best. And I won't able to. Not right now.

And because all of you have been so wonderful I'm going to upload a last chapter soon. I'll be on wattpad but I won't write so if you want to talk or say something I'm here.

Thank you♡♡♡

Lots of love
Mudra♡