3. That's US!!!

Here's another one and thank you to all my lovely readers and voters. I lub u 3000.

Also I will be doing some scenes from Avengers IW and EG.

But firstly introduction to the wonderful and irreplaceable cast of the mcu.♡♡♡

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

"So as I told you before that all of you are actors in my universe and that's how these movies were made. I am going to show you the actors that play all of you." I said. Everyone nodded and looked at each other with varying emotions.

"Firstly we'll have the original 6 avengers." I shouted exited at showing them the evergreen cast. The teens and kids cheered.

Everyone (the adults without including Scott, clint and, even tony) was actually very nervous especially the 4 og avengers.

The screen lit up..........

Robert Downey Jr. As Tony Stark (aka Ironman)
Age: 55

"I don't see any difference" Rhodey said unamused the style the glasses the beard everything screamed tony freaking Stark, to which everyone obviously agreed having the same thoughts. But there was someone who did notice the slight difference. "You know I really like my name it's quite cool" Tony says.

"I do" peter said Pepper agreed "me too". "Where?" steve asked confused. "His smile" peter answered simply. Everyone shared confused glances. Tony smiled fondly at peter of how much he knew tony and adored him to notice that slight difference pepper noticing wasn't surprising I mean she always knew him better than he knew himself.

"What do you mean kiddo?" rhodey asked. Peter hesitated little before answering " well Mr Stark 's smile is what they, uh... call paparazzi smile, you know like a mask, but the smile in the picture...that's a real smile."

Those all who knew tony absorbed the information and looked back at the screen and realized that he was right and not one of them including natasha, clint, maria or nick noticed. Rhodey ruffled Peter's hair grinning and said " ain't you the observer."

"wow.....he's older than you"Clint said. "I bet I'm still the most amazing one in the crew and handsome at that too"Tony stated as-a-matter-of-factly. To which everyone groaned. "I like your glasses Mr Stark" Peter exclaimed gleefully(is that even a word cause english isn't my first language (T_T)).

Obviously being the smol cute bean he is at which tony smirked and ruffled the kids hair whispering a small 'thankyou'. Everyone in the theatre smiled at the cute interaction between the two.

 Everyone in the theatre smiled at the cute interaction between the two