5. That's US!!!! (part three)

Gwyneth Paltrow As Virginia 'Pepper' PottsAge: 48

Age: 48

"Wow Pepper you look so gorgeous" May exclaims. "You look beautiful Pepper" Natasha compliments her old friend. "Thank you" Pepper says smiling kindly.

"Oh pep... I would so bang you right now, but it's a family show" Tony says flirtingly to pepper kissing her cheek. Then suddenly realises that he said family while the rogues were sitting with them. "Shit" Tony mutters.

"That right it's a family show" Pepper says gently yet sternly. The Rogues look at Tony when he says family. Small butterflies knotting Steve, Clint and Natasha's stomach.

"Ms Pepper you look very nice" Peter says sweetly making Pepper coo internally. "You look beautiful Ms Potts" MJ compliments smitten by how beautiful the women she admired looked. "Love your hair it looks so good"  a girl from Peter's class says. Pepper thanks the kids sweetly.

Samuel L Jackson As Nick FuryAge: 71

Age: 71

"Would you look at that, Fury with two eyes is exceptional" Tony says. Everyone wo knows Fury is shocked to see the picture. "Its so weird to see to look like a normal human rather than a deadly agent" Clint says smirking.

"Also you're old, grandpa pirate" Tony says snickering. While the others smirk. "Barton, Stark I'd watch my mouth if i were you" Fury threatens. "That's why you're not me or you would have scared half the employees to quit" Tony says smugly earning at death glare.

Carol smirks at Fury and whispering so only he would hear "They need to see you with goose". Fury glares at her while she just snickers. "I'm impressed" Maria says to Nick.

 "I'm impressed" Maria says to Nick