Episode 9

I still can't believe the fact that Choi Haebin transferred to this school. What is she planning? Is she trying to do something bad toward me?

"Is that you, Kim Chaeyeon?"

I turned around and saw Haebin who was smiling sweetly at me. Boy, I want to rip that face off of her. "It's been a while since I haven't seen you, Chaeyeon. How have you been?" She asked me with a fake smile. 

"Fine."

"You look different now," she said while looking up and down my figure. I just stare at her with no reaction. "Seems like you started to act like a boy-"

"Drop the act, Haebin. I know you're just acting," I said to her while glaring. Suddenly, her face turns into a devil. Boy, I hate her so much. "My, Chaeyeonie, didn't expect I could meet you again. So, how have you been? I bet you have a boyfriend now," Haebin mock me. Like hell I have!

"Sorry, I don't have a boyfriend because you know why? He cheated with you and left just because of you. I don't know why do you transfer to these school if you dare to bother me or my friends, I'm gonna kill you," I threaten her.

She just giggles while looking at me amusing, "Got a problem with that?" She asked. 

"We do."

I look behind me and saw Eunyeong, Seojung and Sakura who was glaring at Haebin. "Oh, who might these three are? Your minions or servants?" She laughed. Eunyeong was about to attack her until, Sakura shake her head.

"No. They're my friends. At least I have friends who are not backstabbing me and always be with me," I gave her a final shot back and started to walk away with Eunyeong, Seojung and Sakura, leaving Haebin behind. I knew it was a bad idea for her transfer here.

~

Author's POV

Chaeyeon's training outfit

Sakura's

Seojung's

Seojung's