Episode 12

Author's POV

"Should we wake them up?"

"I don't know."

"So this is where they are."

"In case you forgot, it was raining last night."

"Shut up."

"Do you mind not to fight right now?"

"Um, guys. They're waking up."

Chaeyeon, Sana and Taehee woke up while rubbing their eyes but got startled when they saw their friends were gather around them.

Until Chaeyeon realized she just fell asleep with Sana and start to blush harder.

She quickly stood up while dusting her clothes off until she saw Seojung, Eunyeong and Sakura were looking at her while raised their eyebrows like they really want her to explain.

"I swear, there's nothing happened, okay? We just fell asleep because of the raining," she explain while feeling blush.

The three just look at each other and shrug. Right after that, they all decided to go home for the school tomorrow and as for Heeseung, he's still feeling bother with Eunyeong told him about and start to feel worry.

Later tomorrow morning, every student went inside of the school while chatting with each other. Meanwhile, the Quartet Girls are walking together after hearing Seojung's complaining about Jaemin but, not too much complaining.

"I don't know why he's been ignoring me since evening yesterday," Seojung sighed. "Well, I'm sure he'll come up to you and explain everything," Sakura assured her.

"Or you're the one who is supposed to go ask him," Eunyeong suggested while hearing music on her earphone which caused Seojung look at her panic.

"Hello? You know how scared I am-"

"And here comes her excuse," Chaeyeon rolled her eyes until Sakura hit her head again as Eunyeong spoke, "Seojung, I know you're scared but, you have to ask him why he ignores you. The more you didn't ask him, the more he ignores you so, it's best for you to ask him but, right now, give him some space," Eunyeong told her.

Seojung stay quiet after hearing Eunyeong said like that. Maybe she's right since Eunyeong always helps when she's in trouble.

"Okay, Eunyeong," she said until a bell rang. With that, the girls separate for their class while waving goodbye.

Jaemin's POV

I was walking around while clearing my mind out. I feel bad to Seojung for ignoring her. I shouldn't have done that until, I saw her. I quickly went toward and grabbed her arm, causing her to turn around and faced him.

"Seojung, listen. I know you're upset the fact I ignore evening yesterday but, I wanted-"

"Jaemin, how about later? I need to go to my class, bye," Seojung said while give him a tiny smile and left to her class.

Jaemin just sighed until he heard someone chuckle behind him, making him scowled and annoyed. He turn around and saw Nara who was leaned against the wall.

"What do you want, Nara?"

"Oh nothing. Just wanted to see if you are really dating that bitch."

"Don't you dare to call Seojung that," Jaemin growled while glaring at her. "Aw, looks like you really do love her. Now I was wondering why you like her in the first place? Is it because she was shy just like you years ago?" Nara smirked.