Episode 11 (Pt.1)

It's been three week Chaeyeon ignore Sana and Taehee. Also, she still cannot forget what does her parents said to her and also she couldn't believe she would say all the bad things to her parents too.

Eunyeong, Sakura and Seojung look at her in worry after Seojung find out what happened last night.

"Chaeyeon, are you sure you're okay?" Sakura asked which Chaeyeon nodded at her cousin's question. "So, seems like you're staying at Sakura's house now," Seojung said as Chaeyeon nodded again.

A small silence started as Chaeyeon drank her milkshake with a poker face. Eunyeong thought until, she got an idea. "Hey, I was about to tell you guys we are having our school trip tomorrow," Eunyeong said causing the three look at her.

"Wait, really?" Sakura asked excitedly as Eunyeong nodded.

"When was it?"

"If I'm not mistaken, probably next week start on Monday."

"Well, in that case, I should tell Arisu about this. Maybe you can tell the three about this, Eunyeong," Sakura teases while smirking as Eunyeong rolls her eyes. "Over my dead body."

"Maybe I should tell Jaemin oppa about this too. I bet the other students knew about this," Seojung said, didn't realize what she just said as Sakura and Chaeyeon look at her dumbfounded but Eunyeong smirk and grinned as she continue playing her phone.

"Oh sure, tell your boyfriend," hearing that, Seojung realized what she just said and look at Eunyeong.

"H-how did you...?!"

"Well, let's just say, where should I start? Oh right. While those three start bickering about me, I realize I forgot my earphones and quickly went back here without those three noticing. After I got my earphones, I saw you and Jaemin sitting together and heard Jaemin confess to you and you also confess your feeling to him-"

"Okay, stop! I can't take it anymore!!!" Seojung yelled while cover her red face while Eunyeong laughing hard.

Meanwhile, Chaeyeon and Sakura are still in process of loading in their brain, how the fuck they missed this and didn't know about it.

CLICK!

"What the?! Eunyeong-ahh!"

"Did you just take a picture of our face?!"

Turns out, Eunyeong took the picture of their priceless face which satisfied to Eunyeong.

"What? It was a good thing. Just in case your future kids will see it," Eunyeong said cheekily while in the background, the flower blossom appear.

"Yeah right!" Sakura and Chaeyeon sarcastic unison when the irked appear on their head.

"Anyway, I didn't mean to eavesdropped, Seojung."

"It's okay."

"Anyway, Chaeyeon, you're going to tell Sana and Taehee about the school trip?"

Chaeyeon's face went to the frown look as she looked down which the three girls notice her action.

"Hey, Chaeyeon, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I should get going. My sister wants to see me," she said while standing up and walking away. "That's weird. Did something happen?" Seojung start to look at Eunyeong as she shrugged.

Sakura sigh, "The reason why Chaeyeon acts like that, is because she was mad at Sana and Taehee because they didn't get along," she explained. Both of them look at each other with worry.

~

Chaeyeon's outfit