Episode 16

Chaeyeon's POV

I finally reach to my house while panted. I look at myself and saw my entire clothes are cover in dirt and grass. Want to know what happened? Well, here's the thing.

Flashback

While they are running from the security, they stop for a while, to look around which one to go. "We should go there," Jimin pointed the direction as they nodded and continue running. They keep on, running, running, running and running until they reach to the hill.

Jimin quickly stop on his track as he reach near the hill. Before he could sigh, Soobin bump into him from behind, then Sana and Taehee, then Arisu and Sakura, and later, Jaemin and Seojung. This make Jimin was about fall as Soobin quickly grab his cloth for stopping him from falling. They all look down and let out a sigh until, Chaeyeon bump into Seojung very hard, causing all of them to fall from the hill while rolling down with a groan and yell.

A loud thud been heard, where they all on the ground, groaning in pain. "Chaeyeon!" Sakura scolded her. "Sorry about that," Chaeyeon sit up while rubbing her head. Taehee was about to help her but, Sana beats her to it as she help Chaeyeon to stand up. Taehee can only stay  quiet and watch. 

Suddenly, they heard a whistle from a far as they groan in frustration. "Seems like we have to seperate and go home," Soobin grunted while standing up. "Oh shit, the security's coming!"

"See you guys in school!" Chaeyeon quickly ran off, leaving the others in disbelief except Sana who just giggle at her playfulness.

End of Flashback

Yup, that's how I end up here. But, we manage to get to know the cause of Eunyeong's heart. It was her, after all. I just sighed and went inside the house, only to be get hug by Dahyun Unnie.

"Chaeyeon, thank goodness you're okay! Where have you been this late at night? Do you know how late it is?" She keep on asking me question when Bangchan Oppa came over.

"Dahyun, calm down. Let her talk first."

"Um, me and the others been chased by the security," I said sheepishly. My brother look at me dumbfounded while my sister sigh in frustration as she rubbed her temple. All of a sudden, she hit Bangchan Oppa own arm as he hissed in pain. "I cannot believe you," she huffed while giving him the disappointed expression.

"Not just me who got chase by the security but, the others too since we have something important to do," Chaeyeon explain. "Okay, not wanting to asked that cause' I know you did that all the time," Bangchan response. 

"By the way, how's Eunyeong? Is she okay?" Dahyun Unnie question me in worried. "She's fine. She's staying at the hospital from now on. Although, she's really upset that she got a heart problem again," I sigh, hopefully Eunyeong is okay. Which I wonder about Heeseung, how is he doing. Hope he doesn't get kick by Eunyeong.

"Why would you care about that slut?"

I glanced at the side and saw my parents watching the television but, I can see the hatred on their faces about Eunyeong. Jeez, first me, then Seojung and now Eunyeong?

"Mom, Dad, not now," Dahyun warned them. "That girl really deserve to get a heart problem. Besides, too bad she will die later so she won't fuck with other boys like she usually do," Mom huffed while eating. "Most of all, you only be friend with her because you feel pity to her---" "At least she was raise by a good and strong parents unlike you two," I snapped at them causing them to glare at me.

"You ungrateful---"

"Ungrateful what? Ungrateful child or brat? Yes, I'm the most ungrateful child you ever had cause you know why? I'm sick of having a parents like you two. And more thing, don't tell me you two start to hate Eunyeong just because her parents slap and punch you? Well, I think you both deserve it, you know why? You rather let your daughter bully until she killed herself? What kind of parents is that? You two don't deserve to become our parents. One thing, I'm the should be pity on you two. Why? Because you two never had a real friend like Eunyeong since she always be with us, comfort us, help us and put us first before herself. I really don't want to argue and fight with you too since me and the others have a serious matter and there's no way you two gonna change," I narrow my eyes at them and walk straight to my room as I went inside and close the door but, I can hear Unnie and Oppa's voice.