Crashes and sadness

Request for Six_The_Musical2022

TWS!!
car crash mentions
Hospitals
Suicide attempt

Anything else lmk :)

Dream 3rd person POV:

"Hello?" The blonde said as he picked up his phone

"Hello sir. Is this clay?"

"Uhm..yeah- who's this?" He said slightly confused

"Its the Hospital, George has been I'm a terrible accident and he's currently in a coma here and we was told you were the best person to call after his mother."

Tears rolled down the boys face as he stood up from his space on the couch running to grab his keys

"******* Hospital??" He questioned slipping on his trainers

"Yes" he nodded and thanked the older woman on the phone as he hung up.

He ran to his car faster than he ever had before.

And that's how he ended up here, sat next to the brunette like he had been everyday for the past 4 months.

Dark bags lay under his eyes and tear tracks very visible.

"I'm so sorry George.." he repeated this daily even though he didn't know why he was sorry or even how this happened, nobody did, other then the man who lay dead like on the Hospital bed with machines beeping all around him.

2 months later

6 months.

6 whole months the blondes boyfriend had been in a coma.

The boy had stopped going to the hospital around a month ago.

He hadn't been out his room for anything but food, having a bathroom connected to his room.

His roommate, Sapnap was getting worried. He knew Dream couldn't handle whats happening since he had fallen into a depressed state after his mom died about a year ago.

The raven haired boy was worried he would fall back into old habits he had helped him get out of.

The blonde had missed his last 3 months of therapy due to not wanting to have to talk about what's happening with George.

"I want to forget this sap, I can't live without him. I would have fucking died if he didn't make it here that weekend and you know that!" The blonde cried into the raven haired shoulder.

Sapnap had convinced the taller to sit with him while they ate instead of hiding I'm his room.

"I know Dream, its really hurting but he will be okay, he wouldn't dare die on you,he loves you." Sapnap rubbed his back as the blonde just cried.

3 months later

"I CAN'T FUCKING DO THIS ANYMORE SAPNAP! ITS BEEN ALMOST A YEAR HE'S NOT GOING TO SURVIVE THEY MIGHT AS WELL JUST LET HIM FUCKING DIE!" The blonde screamed, obviously not meaning it.

The raven haired boy had just caught the taller with a bottle of pills in his shaky hands.

"Dream, I know you don't mean that.. you can't fucking do this. He would be so upset right now you know that you've done so well. I'm proud of you,Dream!"

Tears fell out of the green eyes from the boy on the floor "I'm so sorry sap, I don't know what I was thinking he would be so mad with me" his hands shook and he dropped the pill bottle onto the floor tiles.

The raven haired boy pulled the taller into a hug.

Ring

Ring

The blonde looked down at his phone.

Hospital

He looked up at sapnap with a scared look "Can you answer... I'm scared" the younger nods and picks the phone up

"Hello"

"Well be right there. Thank you.."

He stands up as he hands the phone back to dream "cmon! He's awake!!" The blonde looks up with a massive smile on his face standing up.

They both run to the car and quickly make their way to the hospital, making sure to stay in the speed limit.

"Hi, we're here to see George Davidson." The woman nodded her head and let us go as she recognised Dream from when he visited every day.

Dream slowly opens the door to see the brunette sat up with a book in his hands.

"George! Your awake!" He cries running to him stopping infront of him.

"I'm awake! Im so sorry dream. I heard everything you said every day.. until you stopped coming. I was worried. Did happen again?" He looked at the younger as the blonde sat down.

"Well this morning I tried but thankfully sapnap stopped me." Her brunette nods and holds his boyfriends hand.

"I'm so proud of you dream and I'm so sorry for scaring you"

"I love you George"

"I love you too dream"

-------------

I was tempted to end this with angst but it was requested to end with fluff :,)