Book boys 🧡💙

One time, about 4 months ago, Sapnap was dragged into a bookstore by his friend Karl as he wanted to buy a new part of this book series he loved.

Sapnap brought a few manga of a anime he had watched. But that's not why he came back to that same bookstore at least twice a week.

He may or may not have gained a crush on the owner who had helped him find the manga he was looking for...

"Hi George!" The boy smiled as he walked into the store for the third time that week.
"Oh hi Sapnap!" The brunette boy smiled as he put some books down that he was sorting out and walked towards the other.

The two sat down and spoke for a while before George got up to help someone find a book. Sapnap's crush on the brunette was growing stronger each day..

'should I ask him on a date...' he thought to himself as George sat back down next to him.

"What you doing sap?" George asked.
"Just thinking" Sapnap replied.
"That's a bit dangerous.." The brunette giggled.

Sapnap felt his cheeks warm up as the other boy giggled, god his crush was getting stronger..

"Uhm George..? Would you wanna maybe go out for a meal with me tomorrow... Like a date.." He asked nervously.

George blushed and chuckled, "your asking me on a date now?" He smirked "Just kidding, id love too! Where were you thinking?" He smiled

"Well there's this really nice place just down the road that just opened.. if you'd wanna go there with me..?" George nodded, he loved the idea of going on a date with sapnap he was just too scared to ask himself.

"Sounds like a date!" Sapnap smiled at George's answer and got up deciding he'd probably stayed a bit too much longer then usual.

"I'll see you tomorrow then! I'll book when I'm home and let you know when" he smiled as they both waved at each other and walked in opposite directions.

——————

Leaving this here, THIS WILL have a part two soon !!