i think im in love with you🧡💙

George and Sapnap had been best friends for years, ever since they met online playing Minecraft. They had shared so many laughs and adventures together, and George couldn't imagine his life without Sapnap.

But lately, he had been feeling something more than friendship towards his best friend.

He didn't know how to tell Sapnap how he felt.

He didn't want to risk ruining their friendship. But as they sat together on a hill, watching the sunset over their Minecraft world, he knew he had to say something.

"Sapnap, I have something to tell you," George said, feeling his heart racing in his chest.

"What is it, George?" Sapnap asked, turning to look at him with concern.

"I... I think I'm in love with you," George said, his voice barely above a whisper.

Sapnap's eyes widened in surprise, but then a smile spread across his face.

"George, I think I'm in love with you too," he said, taking George's hand in his.

George felt a wave of relief and joy wash over him. He had never felt so happy in his life.

They sat there for a few moments, holding hands and looking at each other, both of them feeling the weight of their shared feelings.

And then, without warning, Sapnap leaned in and kissed George softly on the lips. George felt his heart leap in his chest, and he kissed back eagerly, feeling a rush of passion and longing that he had never felt before.

They pulled away from each other, both of them breathless and grinning.

"Wow," Sapnap said, his eyes shining with happiness.

"Yeah," George said, feeling his cheeks flush with warmth.

"That was... amazing."

They spent the rest of the night cuddled up together, watching the stars and talking about their feelings. It was like a dream come true for George, who had never imagined that he would find someone who understood him so completely.

As they fell asleep in each other's arms, George felt a sense of peace and contentment that he had never felt before.

He knew that they still had a lot to figure out, but for now, he was just grateful to be with the person he loved more than anything in the world.