We belive in you

Another vent post lmao 👍

TW!!
Sh
Suicidal thoughts
Confrontation about mental health
ED

Sapnap pov:

I don't know how much more I can take.

New scars appearing daily and nobody even noticed.

I stopped eating about 3 days ago living off of water and energy drinks claiming I didn't feel well.

My room was horrific. You couldn't even stand off my bed, not like I would anyway.

My days consisted of waking up, crying, cutting myself, playing animal crossing and sleeping.

Everyday was a constant loop of the day before I had no idea how to break it.

I haven't seen my boyfriend's for days now and honestly I think there fine without me.

(Flashback 3 days)

"Are you okay sap? You look really pale and yo-" George asked but I cut him off

"I think I'm just sick ill probably be fine soon." George nods as we both walked opposite way, George to the kitchen to find our blonde boyfriend and me to my room.

--

I cried as blood poored down my thighs, he two knew about my past selfharm and now check my arms whenever I don't have my hoodie on so I moved to my thighs.

"Sap? I brought you some more water bottles can I come in?" I hear a familiar voice ask

"Uh yeah. Give me a sec." I pulled my joggers back over my waist and walked towards the door to unlock it.

"How are you feeling, you look better then a few days ago" the blonde says as we sit down on my bed.

I shrug my shoulders as dream grabs my hands.

"Sapnap.. what the fuck happend to you? Your bleeding!" He stands up and I look down in shock.

"Shit!" I said out loud. "Patched was cuddling with me this morning and I had shirts on she must ha-" Dream squeezed my hands.

"Cut the bullshit babe. She's been with George all day on the couch he's got another bad migrate, did you-" he stooped and looked me in the eyes, " did you cut yourself again..."

Tears fall harshly from my eyes as Mt hands let go of his, his still holding mine tightly as he sat back down and pulled me into a hug.

"Shh baby it's okay I promise" he let go of my hands slowly and pulled out from the hug "stay here,I'll be right back okay?" I nod and lean back into the pillows.

A few moments later dream is back with the first aid box and a very sick looking george.

More tears fall as I realised how much of a shitty person I was, pretending to be sick just to be all depress in my room for 3 days when my brunette boyfriend was sick for real.

The shorter boy sits next to me and grabbed my hands. "I'm so sorry sapnap!! I wish I was here to help you when it started so this wouldn't have happend again" he sounded like shit his eyes where red, I'm assuming from crying or sleeping.

"Can I see and clean them? I'd not i need you to promise me you will clean them properly"

I shake my head "It's okay.. I trust you. Both of you." George and dream quickly switched places, George was more of the nurse boyfriend and dream was great at comfort.

The taller boy pulled my into a hug while our shoveler boyfriend inspected the cuts on my thigh wiping them with disinfectant wiped and bandaging then up quickly.

"I'm so sorry guys.. I don't know what came over me it was like u was back how I was a few years ago.."

"Thats okay sap.. recovery takes time, relapsing is okay." The blonde says.

"Yeah! I'm here, dreams here and we will help you through this no matter how it goes" Dream nods.

"We belive in you"