secrets revealed 💚🧡

This is a request from bugeatsrocks hope you like it :)

------
Sapnap POV:
------

"Where the fuck is it..?" Sapnap asked himself as he scavenged through the clothes in his wardrobe, he'd lost his binder and couldn't find it anywhere, he'd looked round the whole house twice and still no luck!

He couldn't risk his boyfriend, dream, finding it because he wasn't out to him yet. Sapnap searched high and low but still no luck..

He was getting a little paranoid because it was his only one and he had a important event that weekend and he couldn't go out the house without it on that way everyone would know...

He decides that there's no possibility it could be in dreams room... Right?

He decided he would take a look in case it accidentally got mixed up with his shirts or something. Sapnap carefully knocked in his boyfriend bedroom door, the fact it was closed meant he was probably recording, streaming or editing.

"Come in" Dream said, taking off his headphones as his boyfriend walked into his room. "What's up?"

"Just lost my favorite shirt.. yeah just gonna check your draw you can continue whatever you was doing I'll go away in a second." He said crouching down in front of the draw, opening it and started looking for his binder.

Dream nodded and Spun his chair back to facing his PC screen.

"Oh by the way Sapnap you left this in my bathroom yesterday.." dream held the binder behind him towards Sapnap while he was still looking at his screen.

Sapnap was confused. "Wait that's my binder.. wait hold on why aren't you mad at me? You don't hate me?!" He was extremely confused why his boyfriend wasn't even the slightest bit mad at him.

When sapnap has come out to his parents before he moved out, to say they were mad would be a understatement.. He'd never had someone not care about him being trans before.

"I mean I'm a little upset you felt like you couldn't trust me but I'm not mad sap! I support you" dream smiles and Sapnap just looks at him shocked.

"Y-you support me..?" Sapnap's eyes started to water as dream got up and hugged him tightly.

"Of course I do, I love you so much sapnap"

"I love you too dream"

------

Sorry this is short I've been so unmotivated recently 😭🙌