💚🧡(idk what to name this help?)

Autistic Sapnap AU because I'm autistic and I can !!

Should I stop projecting myself onto characters? Yes

Am I going to? No
——————
Sapnap POV:
——————

I was sitting in the back of my classroom drawing with my noise-canceling headphones on, my teachers ignored me which is good most of the time.

One of my 2 friends, well my boyfriend Dream, comes and sits next to me since he sits at the front on the other side of the room.

"Hi sap" he smiles. I nod my head and smile as I put down my pencil, he grabs my free hand still smiling.

The bell goes announcing that it's lunch so I pack up my stuff quickly and me, dream and George all go to the art room where we sit every day.

When we get there, I sat down on the chair I always sit in, because I hate change, I put my bag on the table and put my book in front of me and went back to drawing.

I don't eat at school because it makes me anxious knowing people are watching me and could be judging the way I'm eating so I have a snack as soon as I leave school.

Dream and George come back in after going to the canteen you get themselves food and dressing brought me a chocolate milk because I always ask him to get me one.

After lunch I had PE, probably my last favorite lesson, even though I don't have to take part I dont have any friends in this class so I just sit alone..

I sit in RT the back of corner of the PE hall just hoping I wouldn't be attacked my a basketball. As the lesson goes on the hall only gets louder, I put my headphones on about 20 minutes ago but it's still so loud..

I stand up and leave the hall without telling any teachers. I run to the closest bathroom and lock myself in a stall and try to calm down but nothing works.

I pull my phone out of my pocket and message dream if he could come to the bathrooms I was in.

He came immediately, knocking on the stall door asking me to open it so he can help. When I opened the door I fell into his arms, crying more then ever.

Dream helped me calm down and after a while I was okay again. We both decided to leave school s few minutes early to miss the crowd of people we would have to deal with if we didn't.

"I love you sap"

"I love you too dream"