PROLOGUE

STARRING: BECKFREEN

CALIFORNIA

"At your back, Becky!" Irin shouted as Becky engaged in a fight.

Upon hearing Irin's shout from a distance, Becky quickly turned around and swiftly kicked her opponent's chest, causing them to fall onto the concrete.

"Fuck!" she whispered, wiping the sweat off her forehead.

"Becky, help me..." one of her friends shouted.

Becky immediately shifted her attention to her friend, who was being held by one of the leaders of the Black Karma gang.

"Let go of her! Right now..." she commanded with authority.

"I don't want to! And who are you to interrupt my party? You're not part of my gang, and you don't have the right to stop me from what I'm doing!"

Becky smirked.

"Yeah! You're right. I'm not part of your gang, and I don't want to be. You know, you're like a child hiding in the shadows of your members!" she taunted, further fueling their anger.

"What did you say? Ahhh... A child?"

"You heard it right! I will say this once... Let go of my friend if you don't want me to destroy your face!"

"Waaaah! How arrogant of you to tell me those things! You don't know me?"

Becky let out a sigh and glanced around.

"Do I need to know you? You know, I don't have time for this kind of game. If I were you, I would let her go while I still have my patience. Because once I run out of patience with you, I won't give you another chance."

"Kill her! I don't want to see that arrogant face again!"

The gang members quickly rushed towards Becky, but Irin and the rest of Becky's friends swiftly intervened, blocking their path.

"Becky, get ready, okay? We will fight them all and get Rizza back!"

Becky nodded at Irin and skillfully dodged a woman who was about to strike her head. Luckily, she managed to grab the woman's arm, causing her to look at Becky, who forcefully pulled the metal rod from her grasp.

"You're tough, huh? I said to let go, right?!" Becky said, annoyed, as she struggled to take the rod from her hand.

"Aissssssh!"

She twisted the rod in her hand and quickly struck the woman's neck as she approached. The woman lost consciousness and fell to the ground.

"What I hate the most is when I'm being unnecessarily troubled!" Becky muttered.

She was about to charge forward when the sound of police sirens caught her attention, causing her to look at Irin.

"Irin, let's go!"

Irin quickly ran towards me and Rizza as the leader of the Black Karma gang released her, with the police approaching. But Rizza suddenly stopped, causing both of them to halt.

"My phone? I need to get my phone back!"

Rizza's complaint against  Becky and Irin.

"No! We can't go back, Rizza. The police are here!"

Rizza broke free from Becky's grip and ran back.

"Fuck! Is she crazy?"

Irin grabbed my arm and followed Rizza.

"She needs us, becky. So come on!"

When they arrived at the location, Rizza was already in the custody of the police.

"No... No! We need to go back, Becky! Come on... Let's go!"

Before they could run back, the police spotted them.

"They are there!"

The police officer shouted upon seeing us. We quickly ran, but we were still caught.

POLICE STATION

"Aissssh! It's all your fault, Rizza!"

Irin blamed Rizza, who was sitting quietly next to me. The three of us were inside the cell.

"Stop it!"

I scolded them both. Soon, the door opened as someone posted bail for us. When I stepped out of the cell, I immediately saw My mom with a stern expression.

"Becky... What kind of trouble have you gotten yourself into again? Do you really have nothing better to do than cause chaos and embarrassment to our family?"

I approached my mom and hugged her.

"I'm sorry, Mom! I just got caught up in the mess, I promise."

"got caught up in the mess? Is that always the reason whenever you're here at the police station? When will you change? You're not a child anymore."

"I'm sorry, Mom!"

"Ohhh, your brother wants to talk to you..."

Mom handed me her phone, so I took it.

"Uhmmm, Bro?"

"What is this again, Becky? Are you just going to keep causing headaches for Mom and Dad?"

I took the phone away from Mom and glared at my brother.

"Bro? I really just got caught up in the mess... Whether you believe it or not, I'm telling the truth."

"Nothing's changed! You always say that... Please, just change already. You're not a child anymore!"

"Come on, richie! Are you going to lecture me too?"

I saw him raise an eyebrow in front of the camera because we were on a video call.

"Just give the phone to Mom! You're giving me a headache..."

Irin approached me and tapped my shoulder.

"We have to go, Becca. See you tomorrow, okay?"

I just nodded at Irin, and Rizza did the same. They left the police station before me.