HIS BROTHER'S FRIEND

FREEN POV  

A loud noise from her phone woke Freen up. She was startled and her eyes flew open.

"F! Who is calling?"

Annoyed, I got up from my bed and picked up my cellphone. I checked who was disturbing me so early.

"My brother Kirk?"

I read on the screen of my cellphone. So, I dialed my brother's number again to ask him why he called.

Kirk: "Yes, hello Freen?"

My brother immediately answered from the other line.

"Bro, why did you call?"

Kirk: "Umm, Freen, I wanted to invite you to a party here at WEB?"

My brother said hesitantly, probably because he wasn't sure if I was ready to face a crowd. So, I was also thinking about what to say to him. But I think there is no harm in trying. After all, I have Pnam with me.

"Hmm, what time?"

Kirk: "7pm sharp Freen, So are you coming?"

My brother asked again.

"Yes bro, I'm bringing Pnam with me."

My brother didn't respond immediately when I said that.

"Kirk?"

Kirk: "Ah, okay Freen, I'll wait for you and Pnam. By the way, both of you should dress up, okay?"

I was taken aback by what my brother said, is it required to dress up? Well, it is a party that Pnam and I are going to. So, I just agreed to my brother.

"Okay, Bro."

After talking to my brother, I sat on the bed and stared at myself in the mirror.

"Freen, are you ready to face a crowd? Am I really ready?"

Sigh, how long will I talk to myself in the mirror..

I better take a shower so Nam and I can have breakfast. So, I took a shower before going down to the living room.

Pnam: "Ohh, you woke up early?"

Pnam greeted me.

"Ah, Yes, my brother called early. He invited us to a party at the WEB company tonight.."

Pnam looked at Freen with a triumphant smile.

Pnam: "Really Freen? I need to prepare what I'm going to wear tonight. What time?"

I took the milk from the table and drank it.

"7pm sharp."

I said, then I put the glass on the table.

Pnam: "Oh, My God! I'm excited to see Kirk,"

Pnam said with a smile, so I gave her a look.

"Huh? I thought you were mad at Kirk? Pnam, you're too obvious."

She giggled and avoided my gaze, then acted cute in front of me.

Pnam: "Ah, of course my anger towards Kirk was only last night.. But now, I'm  okay?"

"You're so fake, Pnam! What do you really need from my brother, tell me?"

She couldn't say anything to what I said.

Pnam: "P'freen, W-what are you saying? That was just a joke.."

WEB COM PARTY

We're here at the WEB company and there are already a lot of guests arriving.