BECKY 'S FRIENDS IN PHILIPPINES

IRIN POV
Philippines

"We're already at the airport with Rizza, it feels so different here. Maybe it's because of their climate, it's so hot that I took off my jacket.

"It's really hot here, Irin. Good thing Becky managed to live here," I glanced at Rizza beside me, carrying our bag.

"The Philippines seems nice, Rizza, and I have a feeling there are a lot of places to visit here. I heard they have 7,641 islands."

I replied to Rizza who was frowning in front of me. I think she's tired from our journey. The bigger problem is we don't know where Becky lives now.

"Have you called Becky yet?"

She immediately asked me which made me look at my bag where my phone is. I quickly took it out and called Becky. Thankfully, her phone is ringing now.

"Hello?"

She immediately answer on the other line, I have a new SIM card so I know she doesn't know it's me.

"Look, I'm not in the mood for jokes okay?"

I can feel her annoyance which made me smile. My friend hasn't changed. She's still Becky Armstrong.

"It's Irin, where are you Becky?"

She didn't speak right away so I thought she ended the call.

"Becky? Are you still there?"

I asked her again.

"Irin? Are you joking? Your SIM is Philippine registered, don't fool me okay!"

"It's really me, it's Irin. Can you pick us up at the airport?"

"Airport? Waah! Are you serious?"

She asked me in surprise.

"Yes Becky, it's Irin. Do you want to talk to Rizza?"

"Let's see."

She still seems doubtful when she said that to me. Rizza immediately spoke beside me.

"Becky? It's Rizza. Irin and I are at the airport. I'm tired, can you please pick us up?"

I heard Becky exhale on the other line, I know she's also dealing with something.

"Are you okay Becky?" I immediately asked her.

"I'm fine Irin, okay I'm going to the airport now. Wait for me there okay?"

"Okay."

BECKY POV

I still can't get over what I did to Freen earlier, I'm sure She hates me by now.

After my conversation with Irin, I immediately left the house and went to my car. What are Irin and Rizza doing in the Philippines? Did something happen to them in California? I'm sure the reason they came here is because of that gang again.

Becky quickly drove to the airport. After about half an hour, she arrived at NIA AIRPORT 3. She immediately saw Rizza and Irin standing on the side, looking tired, so she just sighed and rolled down the car window.

"Rizza? Irin?"

She immediately called out to them, and they seemed relieved when they saw her.

"Becky?"

"Yes, it's me. Come on, get in. You both look really tired," I replied as I opened the car door for them.

I saw the relief on their faces when they heard my voice. They quickly ran towards me and got into the car.