THE DEATH

BECKY POV

I quickly parked my car where my brother's car was.

"Where could they be?"

Becky immediately got out of the car and searched for his twins.

RICHIE's POV

The boss aimed the gun at Richie, causing fear to surge through him.

"What a waste, kid! If only you hadn't been stubborn, I could have spared your life. But you angered me and gave me a headache. So, I'm sorry, but you will bid farewell tonight."

Before pulling the trigger, Freeya quickly ran and shielded Richie with her body.

"Freeya? Freeya!"

He embraced her tightly, tears streaming down his face.

"You shouldn't have come back here. You should have just left..."

He weakly spoke to her.

Freeya: "Richie, I can't bear to leave you. I would rather die with you than be left without you... I can't bear it, Richie."

Richie tried to hold back his tears, but he couldn't stop them anymore.

As he looked at the woman he loved, he couldn't fully comprehend that this was happening to them. Their happy moments together were replaced by a heartbreaking farewell...

The farewell crushed Richie's heart. He could only hold onto Freeya's hand and embrace the woman he loved.

"Kill them before the police catch us!"

Their leader shouted when he noticed a car stopping not far from the overpass.

"Goodbye, kid! You'll have your wedding in the afterlife!"

Richie was about to block the bullet, wanting to take the hit himself, but Freeya beat him to it.

"Freeya? Freeya..."

Richie cried out in anguish.

"Freeya!!!"

He held Freeya tightly.

Freeya: "Ri-Richie? Didn't I tell you, we won't leave each other! Even if you say to leave you," she gently touched his cheek, "I can't do that to you because I love you so much..."

"You heartless bastards! You will pay..." Richie angrily shouted at the man who shot Freeya as he walked away.

"Boss,  the guy still alive?" one of his companions asked.

"Kill him! I don't want any noise..." the boss shouted.

He drew his gun from his side and aimed it again at Richie. Before he pulled the trigger, the bullet struck Richie's side and pierced through his chest.

He was brought to a halt by the pain that struck him.

Slowly, he fell to the side of Freeya. He held her hand, caressed it, and tightened his grip.

"F-Freeya," Richie uttered with a smile, blood now trickling from his mouth.

Freeya smiled back, tears streaming down her face, as she watched Richie by her side.

freeya: "You know, Richie, no matter what happens, it will still be us forever. You can see that, right? We're still together."

Richie forced a smile at Freeya's words.

"I love you so much, Freeya. And no matter what happens, it will always be you. And if we are given the chance, I will come back to love you again. I promise."

BECKY POV