1.

"Zayn, shall I put it down you'll be in charge of the cake stall?"

"No can do, Justin. I"m busy."

"Busy with what? You don't work, Zayn. You have the time to show up for an hour or two and do your bit at your daughter's school. You are doing this for her. You owe her to make her look good infront of her friends." Justin, his best friend said.

Zayn was a stay at home dad. Married six years to his handsome husband Harry Styles.

They were blessed with two beautiful children. Six year old girl Rhiannon fondly named by Harry, Rhia she gets called; and then there's two year old boy Joseph, Zayn came up with the nickname Joey. Everyone calls him that except for Harry's mom who prefers Joseph.

"First of all being a stay-at-home parent with a two year old is hard work. I don't get a break to just go chill out all by myself for even a bloody minute. And you'd know if you didn't have nannies for each of your kids, Justin. My daughter is six, her friends are impressed enough with her show and tells on how Joey pooped on my feet when I collapsed tired from keeping up with him and our Sherman."

Sherman was their Labrador puppy. Rhia named the dog. It was a gift from Harry to her.

Justin chuckled. "Wasn't it your puppy who pooped on your feet though?"

"It was more scandalous for her to say it was her brother though."

"Your daughter's show and tell are the best_"

"They're the worst. She's Harry's mom incarcerated. She always shows up, tells something I done terribly bad. She doesn't like me I swear." Zayn said smiling though.

He loved his daughter but she was daddy's girl who adores Harry. In her eyes Harry can do no wrong.

"We can spend a day talking about your mama in law and how she's a monster in law, Zayn, but I don't have time I'm off to the hairdresser for a haircut. So, back to you volunteering to PTA work, you're in?"

"The idea of sending my child to school is so I can have one less pair of tiny feet running around as I clean my house not coming in and volunteer to do more work at their school, there's teachers for that. So, babe, I'm not in. I'm out."

"Zayn, honey, remember saying to me your best friend you'll get involved this term with parents activities and I vouched for you spreading the word to everyone who talked shit about how you don't get involved that you will definitely get involved don't make me the talk of the bitching finger pointing wine club and be in charge of the fucking cake stall." Justin said then exhaled.

"Justin, you founded the bitching finger pointing wine club_"

"So you realise how bad this will look on me then? I'm putting your name down, Zayn. Besides, it's not like you have to bake the cakes from scratch. The parents are bringing a cake, homemade or not. I prefer not. You've seen Caitlin's kitchen, one word. Disinfectant."

Zayn laughed. "Caitlin is your friend, Justin."

"Say no more." Justin said. "Literally say no more. She's here. We're having late brunch before my haircut. Bye, Zee. Kisses." He said then hung up.

Zayn smiled shaking his head. He put his phone down on top of the drier. He was in the middle of taking the washing out of the drier when Justing rang so he got back to that, brought the washing out for ironing later.

Financially they were stable. Harry was CEO for a successful public relations firm but also came from money. Zayn was from a working class family. He's a former runway model and met Harry in London after fashion week.