•°chapter one°•

!TW Bodydysmorphia and ED!

Out of Jail

༺☆༻

'BEEP BEEP' it suddenly rang. Abby nearly smashed her alarm clock before struggling to get out of her bed.

"Abigail are you awake?" it called from the living room. Abby screamed tired and annoyed: "Yes!".

Abby went to her closet and took a pair of jeans and a pink knit sweater. But before she got dressed, her eyes turned to a roll of tape.

She hesitated at first, but she finally took the tape and started taping her thighs. When she was done she cut the tape and hid it again.

"I hate this place" Abby said. She got changed, made her bed and went downstairs.

"Good morning dear" said her mum. Abby, on the other hand, let out an agonized "morning."

The mother gave her something for breakfast. "Not hungry," Abby said, pushing it away. "But Abigail... You haven't had breakfast for months! Please eat something," she begged her daughter.

"No Mum!" she said angrily. She got up angrily and went back upstairs. "Abigail!" called the mother afterwards. "Leave me alone" she screamed.

She slammed the door. Ever since Abby's parents got divorced, things have been going downhill. Her depression, eating disorder, and self-harm have increased drastically of late.

She packed her school things in her backpack and left the house. Outside, she plugged in the headphones and turned the music up loud.

She went to school now. When she arrived she took off the headphones and walked over to Max, Ginny and Norah. Since the argument between the four of them, Ginny and Abby grew closer.

Abigail was fascinated by Ginny. The two were best friends. "Are you okay Abby?" asked Ginny worried. Abby's bleary eyes suddenly brightened. "Yeah, thanks for asking... Ginny, you know I should ask you!".

"I know Georgia is tough at the moment. Especially for Austin. He hasn't spoken for days, which worries me, Paul and my dad." ginny said quietly.

Abby immediately hugged Ginny. "I'm here for you sweetheart" she breathed into Ginny's hair. "Thank you Abby.."

"We have to go to our classes..." Abby said sadly but covered it. "Right, see you later Abs".

The two separated and went to their classes. Abby had a class below of Ginny, because Abby wasn't really intelligent like ginny. She put her things down. Not a few minutes later Norah came.

"Did we have homework?" Norah asked. "Yeah, read the next chapter," Marcus said. "I didn't do it anyway."

The class passed slowly, but when it finally ended, everyone was relieved.

"Abby!" Screamed Ginny. "What the heck is wrong?". "My mum got out of jail! Paul did it!" Ginny rejoiced. "Omg congratulations!"

"What's going on?" Max asked. "My mom got out of jail!!". Max's eyes went bright. "Yippie!". 'Mang' was happy for Ginny. They were relieved that things turned out the way they did.

"She's coming home now. I can go home too" Ginny said smiling. "I'll come with you." Abby made up her mind quickly. "We can't..." Norah said.

"I'll come over later!" Max called after us. "Thank God she's home!"

____
It's my 1st story in English, so don't be angry if something is wrong. But feel free to correct me :)