•°chapter seven°•

Don't tell anyone!

༺☆༻

I don't know how long we slept, but definitely a long time. Y/n's mom woke us up early this morning but we explained everything to her so we were able to sleep on.

I woke up earlier than Y/n, I quietly got ready and went downstairs to the kitchen where I made myself some breakfast.

I sighed, i can't still believe my mom called me "disappointment"... My eyes filled up with tears. "Shoot" i said to myself, while i wiped my tears away.

I sat in the chair by the kitchen island and began to eat.

"Good morning" i heard from y/n. "Oh, good morning" i smiled at her. she sat down next to me. "You better?" she asked me. I looked at her and then away. "I guess this means a no?"

I said nothing. Even not move. I just saw holes in the air. I closed my eyes and turned off everything inside me.

"Abby? Are you here?" y/n tapped me several times. "Hm?" i looked at her with tired eyes. "Let's go to Blue farm" she said.

I nooded and went upstairs, to change my clothes. Y/n did the same.

When we arrived at the Blue farm, we sat down at a table in the very corner. "Pretty risky" i heard from Joe. "Isn't school?" He asked.

"Yeah, but-" i wanted to say but Y/n interrupted me: "but we need one day at home. Joe please don't tell anyone that we were here!"

Joe smiled and nooded. "Alright, what can i bring you?" "For me a latte macchiato white" "an ice chocolate" i said quiet.

Joe nooded and jotted everything down. We didn't talk, I just stared out the window.

I cracked my fingers and wiggled my leg. I was just scared my mom would come right in here. When Joe brought our drinks we thanked him.

"May I?" he asked, pointing to the chair. It was all empty in the Blue farm, so he had enough time. We nooded.

"Soo, tell me. Why are you two not in school" i was quiet. "Abby is away from home because of certain problems. So she's with me and since she's feeling bad we're staying at home today"

"Okay, Abby may you tell me what's wrong?" I looked at joe. "Uhm... My mom and me... We are not tied together and happy family like some others. Ever since my parents got divorced, we've only had fights. She also often called me a disappointment and a miscarriage.."

Joe looked at me in horror. "I'm sorry to hear that Abby". I avoided eye contact. Joe sighed. he pityingly stroked my upper arm. I slurped on my ice chocolate.

Suddenly someone walked in, I winced and looked straight up. Thank god it wasn't my mom. "She won't come at the hour, don't worry" said Joe smiling.

"O-okay" Joe went away and served the woman. I looked at Y/n who looked me straight in the eyes.

_____
Who else feels same as Abby?
wishes regarding the story?
Chapters will come less often now.

-author