•°chapter six°•

Crying, Crying

༺☆༻

"Dinner Time girls!" my aunt called us. I sighed and went downstairs. "You coming?" i asked. "Yeah"

After Dinner went my aunt and my cousin. She also goes to my school and my class now. Yay.

"Abby" my mom said serious. Fuck. "Yes?". I sat down. "You are grounded" "the fuck? Why!?" "You're still asking that stupidly!? I expected more from you!"

My anger rose and rose. "Just leave me alone" i said and rushed to my room. "Abigail Littman!" i heard screaming downstairs.

"Fuck you!" i screamed, my eyes filling up with tears. I slammed my door behind me and throw me on my bed.

I cried. Why would she do that?! I heard my mom was calling someone. Didn't know who, but I clearly heard: "yeah she's such an disappointment. Why didn't I abort her?"

I was shocked. I cried so hard. I called Y/n, i needed her so much right now.

What's wrong Abbs?

My mum, she named me a disappointment, she's talking shit about me!

Really? Abby do you want that i talk with her?

Hell no! Y/n you know my mother!

Yeah right... Do you want to come over?

I'm grounded... Wait have an idea. See you

*hung up*

I took a backpack and putted things in it, anything that mattered.

I took my school backpack and opened my window. I swallowed hard but slid down. I ran away. Away from my "home".

I ran to Y/n's house. I rang the doorbell. Y/n opened the door. "Abby!" she said relieved and hugged me.

"Y/n... I have a question... " i murmured. "What it is?" "Can I live here for a while...? My mother doesn't know about you, so she won't look for me here. I also turn off my cell phone.."

"Uhm, yeah. my mom won't mind" smiled Y/n. I hugged her and breathed into her hair. I felt a smile on my shoulder from y/n.

I let go and went to my backpacks. I took out my things and asked Y/n: "May I put the things in your closet?". Y/n nooded.

"It's already 10 pm, let's get ready and go to bed. I'm tired as hell". I giggled and followed my best friend. "Oh ehm Y/n, I'm not going to school tomorrow... Is that okay?" "Yeah of course, i'm staying here with you" she smiled.

I love that girl so much, of course as a friend.

After brushing our teeths, we walked to y/n's room. We changed and lay us on her bed. I looked at the wall ceiling. I noticed a pair of eyes resting on me.

I enjoyed it, it gave me a warm feeling. That's how it went for quite a while. Over time I got tired. When I looked at Y/n, she was already asleep.

I gently kissed her forehead and turned around. My thoughts wandered around. I turned off the light and then went to sleep.