•°chapter ten°•

Pills

༺☆༻

A few small tears ran down my face. I quickly wiped them away and went back.

"You alright?" Y/n asked me worried. "Yeah". Y/n nooded. I think she knew I was lying. "You are so different when Ginny is around you. She only knows you like that, is that possible?" Asked y/n

"Uhm... Yeah" i sighed. I've only just realized how different I am when I'm with Ginny. Fuck. I suddenly got a headache.

I sat down on the couch. "Y/n? Do you have painkillers for headache?" I asked in a quiet tone. "Yeah, wait..." She searched after them.

"Ah here.." she mumbled. She gave me my Ice chocolate and a pill. I took it and without drinking anything I put it in my mouth and swallowed it.

"What the..?" Shocked said it Y/n. "I'm used to it, I take some regularly" I explained. "But you know that taking pills often is not healthy.." said y/n in a worried tone.

I shrugged my shoulders. I made some room for Y/n to sit down as well. She smiled as a thank you, before sitting down.

I slightly sighed and hold my head. "did someone ask about me?" I asked cautious. "Just Ginny". That hurt, Norah and Max didn't ask.

"Thank you that you said that" I said thank you. Y/n smiled. I turned my head to y/n and rested it on her thighs. Y/n began gently stroking my head.

I relaxed again after several days. I closed my eyes and sighed. "You're good for me, you know that?" I mumbled. "Actually not, but it's nice to hear that you like it here"

I loved her and her family. They're nice to me everytime. This is the only place where it feels like home.

I was thinking about many things at that moment. I also just realized that my "mom" didn't become like that until she and my dad broke up.

I wriggled my foot. "Hey hey, everything's fine. What's up?" Y/n asked and put her hand on my one thigh.

"Huh? Oh nothing" i smiled at her beautiful face. She smiled back. My heart warms up.

"I need to tell you something" y/n mumbled. "what's wrong?" I sat up and looked at Y/n.

"How should I tell you?" she mumbled. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled slightly. Y/n sighed.

"Umm.. I like you, but in a... different way" she murmured. I looked shocked, I didn't know what to say at first...

I put my hand on Y/n's cheek and kissed her. Her warm lips on my cold lips. Summer and Winter.

Our lips slowly parted. I stayed with my forehead and Y/n's forehead. "I like you too" i chuckled. Y/n smiled from ear to ear.

I gave her a kiss again, before I said: "But I've known for a long time that you like me". Y/n was shocked and i chuckled. "Shoot, I must have been acting weird, right?". I shook my head. "No, Don't worry"

_____
There won't be any chapters for now because I'm in the hospital and I can't do it physically