•°chapter four°•

!Drugs!

away from reality

༺☆༻

After the movie came Y/n Dad. Y/n's parents got ready, before saying goodbye

"Finally they're gone, let me find my weed" said y/n.

After a minute Y/n found her weed. They smoke together and got high.

"Away from reaaaaalityyyy!" Said Abby. "Yessssh"

Both made nonsense things and laughed really hard. "I love you Y/n" "love you too abs". Abby and Y/n looked each other in the eyes for a long time. Y/n looked sometimes on Abby's lips. What Abby didn't know about Y/n, that she was in love with Abby.

Time Skip

After a while, were Abby and Y/n in Y/n's bed. Cuddling. "We need to change. And get ready for bed..." murmured Abby. Y/n nooded and got up.

Both of them brushed her teeth and put on their sleeping clothes. "Abs?". "Hm? Whats wrong?"

"Do you have a sexuality?" Asked y/n curious. "I don't think so...? I love Boys, girls are hot, yeah. But I don't think that I could date one"

That was a stab in the heart of Y/n, but didn't show it. She nooded and smiled. The two best friends went to Y/n's bedroom. Y/n grabbed the remote control of her LED lights and turned the color to purple.

Y/n made her bed, so she and Abby can sleep in there. "where did you get your weed from? It was really good!" asked Abby astonished. "Marcus, i get it for free, because i'm his girl best friend" grinned Y/n.

"Since when?" asked Abby. "Hm i don't know... I guess since last october?" "What!? Why didn't you tell me!?" "You didn't tell me everything either" "That is something different..."

Both layed down on Y/n's bed. "we get up at 6 am tomorrow, okay?" asked y/n. Abby nooded with a smile.

The two best friends covered themselves up. "May I come and cuddle?" Abby asked hesitantly. "Yeah, come here"

6 am

'BEEP BEEP' it ringed. Abby let a big sigh out and punched herself out of bed. Abby and Y/n went to the bathroom and brushed their teeth.

The two changed clothes and went downstairs. M/n made breakfast. "Good morning!". "Morning". The two girls sat down, Y/n started to eat but Abby not.

"Not hungry, sorry. I don't eat anything for breakfast..." Abby said apologetic. Y/n looked at Abby and was worried. "Alright, i didn't know that, sweetheart" M/n apologized.

Abby gave her a warm smile. As M/n turned around, Y/n whispered: "Abby, you are beautiful. I know that you have an Eating disorder...".

Abby looked at Y/n and then looked away. "Mom? We're going to school now. See you later!". The girls grabbed their backpacks and went outside.

On the way to school, the girls not talked.

At the school Abby and Y/n paired up. Abby went to her friend group. "Good morning Ginny, wheres Max and Norah?"

"Max is sick. Norah is by her Boyfriend" said ginny and rolled her eyes.