Introduction

Priyanka Chahar Choudhary

Ankit Gupta

The 4 months journey of BB brought drastic changes in Priyankit's personalites

The 4 months journey of BB brought drastic changes in Priyankit's personalites. It became both boon and curse for PriyAnit, because one side it makes Ankit realise about the value of Priyanka in his life, how much he loves her and he becomes more expressive for his pari . But in Priyanka's case it turns quite opposite.

The continues bashing on wkv,blaming her with tags like dominating,toxic,one sided lover all these narratives took so much negative toll on her. Which ended up on made her believe that their bond is only restricted to BB house beacuse there is no third person in their support inside the house so they had to be with eachother. It also made her believe that their is no future for their bond which makes her take a step back in their bond. She just started giving up on him for her mental sanity. But here outside the BB house Ankit who is unaware of Pri's state of mind is planning to take a step ahead in their relationship.

What will happen if Pri comes out of the house with complete shelled personality and how the situation turns out between them when ankit knows about pri's state of mind and thought of giving up on him. And how will Anki bring his old bubbly,lovely and expressive Pari back from the shell.

Hello my dear readers, I'm new to Write fanfiction. Basically writing is not my cup of tea😅. Beacuse I only like to read stories but this is my first ever attempt to write fanfiction. Kindly be patient with my English and Grammer mistakes 🤌. And last thing feel free to give suggestions 😊 it will improve my writing ✍️ skills.