Part - 4

Next day both Priyanka and Ankit reached Shooting location and they had a formal conversation. They both went to their rooms to get ready for the shoot and after that Their MV shooting started. While hearing the concept of the MV They both felt delighted because all the scenes were resembling their real life moments only. So they both didn't need to do any special acting for camera 🤭.

While shooting MV ankit was literally living the each and every scene wholeheartedly because it's his favorite habit to be with Priyanka. But here Priyanka's condition was different. Because She had to act all the those scenes in reel which Priyanka dreamed to happen in her real life with Ankit . So she became more emotional while shooting each scene. And it's effecting her so badly. But as an actress she held her personal emotions aside and started performing all the scenes. But there was a particular scene in the MV where ankit had to propose Priyanka for marriage in the shot. And ankit is so excited for the proposal scene as he is going to make this happen in real life also. Ankit put his heart and soul in that proposal scene. And Priyanka can clearly see the love and sincerity in his eyes but her mind was not ready to accept it and she thought it's just because ankit is very great actor.

She just had tears in her eyes which were ready to come out at any moment

She just had tears in her eyes which were ready to come out at any moment. But Priyanka took a deep breathe and started enacting that scene. So finally ankit proposed her heart fully in that scene.
While performing the scene she just controlled her tears until director Said cut.

After the shot completed she immediately ran into her vanity before anyone can see her. And she started crying badly. Ankit saw Priyanka going into her vanity. He came into vanity behind Priyanka to check what happened. After seeing him pri immediately wiped her tears. But ankit already saw tears in her eyes and he became more worried for her . He just wanted to confront her about the issue but he didn't want to make this big issue on shooting location. So he decided to talk with her in private place .

Ankit - What happened? Why your face looking so dull ?

Priyanka - nothing I'm just tired.

Ankit can clearly sense it that she's lying. And he got triggered as she's hiding something from him and suffering herself. Most Importantly he didn't want to leave Priyanka alone in this condition. So he decided to take her with him now.

Ankit - Priyanka you have to come with me today

Priyanka - No I can't.... I mean, I'm so tired so I have to go now

Ankit - no problem you can relax in penthouse also. No one is there to disturb you except me.

Priyanka - no need ankit I can manage myself.

Ankit - Sorry but i think you didnt get my tone.I'm not requesting you anymore 🤨

Priyanka - what! Excuse me Mr. Ankit Gupta but you can't me force like this

by saying this she packed her things and started walking out of vanity.

But Ankit stopped her by holding her hand tightly. He forcefully took her to his car and made her sit inside . Pri was shocked with his behavior.

Priyanka - Ankit what's wrong with you , you can't behave with me like this. let me go plz

Ankit - I can miss Priyanka Chahar Choudhary and stay quiet until we reach penthouse

Priyanka was just can't believe what ankit is speaking and she was helpless to do anything as car door was locked. So she sat quietly with angry face.

After reaching penthouse ankit asked her to get down the car but pri became stubborn and refused to do so. And here Ankit had left no choice so he lifted pri in his arms and took her inside the house. He made her sit on bed.

Priyanka stood again and tried to walk away from ankit but he pulled her and made her sit forcefully and asked

Ankit - what happened pri why are you behaving like this with me

Ankit - what happened pri why are you behaving like this with me. Plz tell me is there anything that bothering you.

Priyanka - (while avoiding eye contact) no ankit its nothing. I'm fine.

Ankit - Don't try to lie with me Priyanka you know you're very bad at lying so plz speak out the truth. And We'll sort out it together

Priyanka - plz ankit I'm so tired, don't force me to speak anything right now. I just want to take some rest.

By looking into her eyes ankit understood the Priyanka's state of mind. He also knew that pri is very stubborn and it's difficult to make her speak out. So he decided to find it by himself now.

Ankit - ok I will not ask anything so calm down. And just go fresh up.

And he gave her his clothes as she didn't have any clothes with her..

Pri went to change and tears were rolling down from her eyes. Outside ankit was thinking how to find reason behind Priyanka's condition and he started placing Priyanka's things in cupboard. While arranging her things he found a diary . He was surprised by seeing it beacuse pri never told him about this and he is also confused why pri wrote any diary because as an expressive girl she always speaks her heart out whatever situation it is and She never try to hide her emotions So whats the need of this to pri.

At first he felt hesitant to open it because it was written personal diary but ankit being ankit thought there's no personal barrier between him and pari 😉. And he opened it.

This is the end of this Part 🤗

Do vote and comment to show your response.