Part - 5

Ankit curiously opened the diary and he was surprised to know that it was started writing from the finale night itself. Then He started reading it....

Priyanka's POV in diary :

I'm very sorry ankit for my behavior today. I know you didn't expect this from me ,But it was much needed. You don't know ankit how much I wanted you beside me today. I have so many things to tell you and I just wanted to sleep peacefully by holding you tightly.

After reading those lines ankit felt very happy that she wanted him with her and he knew that pri never want to stay away from him.

Ankit to Himself - but why she didn't stop me then.
while thinking this he started reading further

Diary continuation...

Yes anki I want you to stay with me but also I don't want to stop you. Beacuse at the end we both have to travel in two different paths in life as we have different opinions about marriage. I know you won't change your opinion about relationship and marriage for anyone. But for me marriage is the most important thing in my life. Also I need a beautiful family for my rest of life. I know In these 2 years we became eachother's habit and its difficult to detach ourselves from this bond easily but now it's important for us to set boundaries especially for me. Yes anki I don't want to become an emotional fool expecting a long-term term relationship from you as you have different ideology about it.

Today I hanged your phone call in midway of our conversation but I'm helpless anki because listening to your voice and words making me feel weak and I don't want to fall weak again so I avoided your calls. You don't know anki how much the thought of avoiding you killing me inside but i have to maintain distance from you. I will try to control my emotions for you and I won't stop you anymore from living your life. I have to move on from you ankit for us, for myself because I can't bare this emotional trauma anymore. I'm missing you so much anki 🥺

                ---End of the Diary ---

That's it his heart stopped beating for a second when he read the line " I have to move on from you ankit ". He just sat down in his place with strong a thud  after reading the diary. He connected each and every situation from her behavior in finale night, avoiding phone conversations to today's shooting incident and now he got to know the clear reason behind all this. He is shattered to know that Priyanka was suffering and fighting herself alone with all this emotional trauma. His heart pained when he saw the shaded letters in the diary and he can imagine how badly she had cried while writing these lines.

Deep down ankit also knew that he is the reason behind Priyanka's condition today. His introvert and inexpressive nature turned this situation more worse now. And he understood that only actions are not enough sometimes expressing in words is more important to make other person feel special. Ankit realized this in BB house itself but he got evicted before expressing it all and after BB he never get chance to show his changing side to Priyanka directly. 

Ankit was shattered to know that pri wanted to give up on their bond, because he knew that it was Priyanka who protected their bond for 2 years against all the odds and sometimes she always prioritized his opinions morethan her emotions but now she was tired and decided to step back from their relationship. He was feeling restlessness with this thoughts. After sometime ankit calmed down himself. He wiped his tears and took deep breathe. He realized that it's his turn to save their bond and he was not ready to loss Priyanka at any cost. Beacuse now ankit can't imagine his life without Pari.

Ankit came out his thoughts when he heard the door sound and he immediately put back the diary in Priyanka's bag. He stood like nothing happened. Pri came out the room after changing . Her eyes were red and swollen. Seeing her eyes ankit understood that she cried and he was breaking inside Seeing her face. And ankit started a conversation....

Ankit - how are feeling now ?

Priyanka - yeah I'm feeling much better

Ankit - ok let's have dinner together. I'm feeling very hungry.

Priyanka - No, I'm fine. I mean  I'm not hungry. You carry-on

Ankit  -  what ? Look at your face pari you're looking very weak. Eat something then only you'll get proper sleep.

Priyanka - no ankit I'm not hungry

Ankit thought a plan 😉

Ankit - OK then I also won't eat now. I'll sleep with empty stomach today 😒

Priyanka  - no need you can eat you Said you're hungry na so don't do this anki

Ankit  -  I don't know anything, I want to eat with you only or else I'll sleep like this.

Priyanka - Hmm... Ok I'll eat

Ankit smirked happily because he knew that pri won't let him sleep without eating anything...

They were having their dinner with atmost silence. Pri just had little amount for the sake of ankit. And they finished their dinner. Now its time to sleep, as there is only one bedroom in penthouse  they both had to share the same bed. Pri was feeling hesitant to sleep with anki now but deep down she also wanted this only. Ankit was controlling his smile seeing Priyanka's confusion 🤭. Finally they both laid down on the bed but with a pillow wall between them. Ankit made faces😒 seeing pillow wall but he had his plans.😋

After sometime pri fell asleep fast due to the tiredness. Ankit was pretending to sleep until pri closed her eyes. Then ankit removed the pillow wall between them and slowly pulled pari close to him without disturbing her sleep. He made her sleep on his chest while holding her tightly by waist and he kissed on her forehead. Ankit felt peace after long time. And Ankit also fell asleep after a while. But in the middle of the night he got disturbed when He felt some wetness on his chest. He immediately opened his eyes to see what happened. He was shocked to see tears were rolling down from Priyanka's eyes. His heart broken into pieces seeing pari suffering in her sleep also without knowing herself. And he understood that how badly she was effected. Ankit wiped her tears softly. He hugged her more tightly and slowly pated her back assuring that he was there for her. After sometime tears stopped falling. Ankit felt relieved.

That moment ankit promised to himself that he will bring his bubbly, happy and expressive pari back. And that night both PriyAnkit sleep peacefully holding eachother.

And that's the end of this part...
I tried my best to express the emotions in words .Hope you all liked it.
Do vote and comment to share your feedback 🤗