Part - 2

After ankit leaves for airport. Priyanka also goes to her room and She is feeling very bad with her behavior towards ankit. Beacuse she can clearly see the change of expression in Ankit's face while she's saying all those things to him. But it was much needed for her to act Normal to hide her emotions. She didn't want to fall weak infront of him beacuse she knows that at the end she is going to hurt herself by expecting same love and care from ankit which can't be possible for lifetim. Because She still thinks that there is no future for their bond as ankit won't believe institution of marriage. But here what pri doesn't know is how much Ankit has changed for her.

Scene shifts to Pri's room

Pri started feeling very heavy in her heart beacuse as an extrovert person it's all new for her to hide her emotions inside without expressing to anyone. Actually Ankit is the only one person in her life with whom she can share her each and every feeling and emotion without any hesitation but now she can't share her feelings even with him also. So it's started effecting her more and more . She doesn't know what to do ? how to control her emotions ? And how to lighten heart. So she started writing all her feelings in a diary. It helps her a little to take out her feelings. And she fell asleep like this while writing.

Otherside Ankit sits in the plane to leave for chandigarh. But he is continuously thinking about Priyanka. He didn't understand what's wrong with her. She gave him complete starnge vibes today. Because Whenever ankit wants to go away from her it was pri who behaves stubborn to not let him go but now she just simply nodded yes Without any second thought. With all these thoughts ankit closed his eyes.

At that night both Priyanka and ankit fell asleep with lot of unsaid emotions in their hearts.

Next morning in chandigarh ankit wakes up in his penthouse and He checks the phone to see if he has received a message from Priyanka. But he didn't get any message. so he texted himself good morning to her. Here Pri who is sleeping soundly beacuse of tiredness didn't see the message. Ankit waited for some time to get reply from pri but again he thought she might be sleeping as she had hectic shoot yesterday night. So he gets freshenup to go for shooting.

At shooting location while having luch in his vanity van ankit's phone got notification and he immediately checked it expecting the msg from Priyanka and ofcourse it was his pri only. But she just replied him with single word which made ankit suspicious. He immediately calls back her to check whether she is fine or not and pri lifts the phone.....

Ankit - Hello Pri? How are you?

Priyanka - Hello ankit. I'm fine. What about you?

Ankit- I'm good. Have you taken proper rest ?. Did you sleep well ?

Priyanka - Hmm

Ankit - why your voice is so dull ? Is everything fine there ?

Priyanka - yeah everything is fine. nothing to worry, it's just beacuse of tiredness

Ankit - Acha OK. And what plans today ?

Priyanka - Nothing today. But I have to give lots of ivs from tomorrow onwards.

Ankit - OK I think you'll be busy from tomorrow. But Don't forget about your best buddy in the midst of your busy schedule. Here One person is always waiting for you ( in a teasing tone 😉)

After Hearing these words from ankit pri just can't control herself. So she immediately made an excuse and cuts the call.

With this sudden act of Priyanka Ankit gets shocked and grows more concerned for her. Beacuse everytime she is the one who speaks continuously like chatter box and he's the one who talks less but now it's quite opposite. Here she just gave him one word replies and cut the call in between conversation which surprised him more. So now he confirmed that something is bothering her.

From that day ankit tried in so many ways to find the reason behind change in Priyanka. Everyday he calls her to make her open up. But everytime whenever ankit brings this topic pri simply ignored the discussion with some random talks and Ankit also can't force her on phone . So he decides to talk with her directly to clear the misunderstanding. Because now he knows the value of Priyanka in his life,how important she is for him and he doesn't want to let any misunderstanding spoil their bond. So he is waiting for a perfect chance to meet her.

Here destiny paved its way to meet them through the MV. Yes PriyAnkit got MV chance to work together. Ankit is so happy and there are no boundaries for his happiness. Beacuse morethan MV he is so happy to meet his pari after long time. Priyanka is also very happy as she is going to see ankit directly after that finale night but it's also very difficult for her to stand strong infront of him. She can't hide her emotions when ankit is infront of her. Because he is her biggest strength and weakness too. With all these thoughts she's really fighting a tough battle between her heart and brain.

Asusual Pri wrote all her feelings in the diary because now it is the only source left for her to share all her feelings and slowly it becomes a habit for pri to write her emotions everyday. Other side ankit is on cloud nine with the thought of pari coming to chandigarh and that night he sleep peacefully with the sweet dreams of Priyanka.

And this is the end of this part..
I tried my best to make it long and good😅. Do like and convey your feedback 🤗