Part - 1

BB is over and Priyanka comes out of the house. She is so excited to see the response of the audience outside world after long time. She's so surprised and overwhelmed with the love and support she's getting from fans because when she's inside the house makers never let her know about her popularity and the support she's getting. It's completely a new experience for her.

                          Priyanka is busy with giving interviews after finale night and other side Ankit is eagerly waiting to meet his Pari. Because he has only this night to spend time with her as he has launching event for his upcoming show next day. Priyanka is also super excited to meet ankit, so she wrapped up all ivs asap. Once she done with all ivs Pri came to ankit and gave him a tight hug 🫂. They both embraced eachother with the hug and feels complete after long time.

                          But suddenly pri backed off the hug and started casual convo

Priyanka- How are you ankit ?

Ankit - I'm great. What about you? how are you feeling after watching the fans love for you

Priyanka - seriously ankit I didn't expected all this and im so happy that people really liking me.

Ankit - of course how can they not love you ? You have such a charming personality so anyone can fall for you.

Pri was shocked with ankit's words and ankit also bited his tongue but immediately both started some random talks to lighten the situation.

Ankit was feeling hesitant to say something to pri and she sensed it.

Priyanka- Ankit do you want to say anything?

Ankit - yes actually I have my flight this night. I have to leave for chandigarh right now Because there is my new show launching event tomorrow

Priyanka - OK then why are you thinking too much to say this it's just simple thing. And all the best for your new show anki.

Ankit is shocked with this gesture of Priyanka Because he thought that she would stop him and not let him go. But to his surprise she simply nodded yes and wished for his upcoming show which he didn't expected.

                        Anki sensed something different with Pri's behavior but he didn't take it seriously and he thought it may be because of tiredness. Both PriyAnkit bid good bye to eachother and left for their places.

Do like if you find this good. I'm not professional writer so I used simple words what came in my mind. So kindly adjust with my wording.

Try to give feedback so that I can improve my writing skills 🤗