Part - 3

Now It's time to Priyanka leave for chandigarh for the MV shoot. As soon as fans get to know about this news they make it viral all over the social media. And in chandigarh fans are eagerly waiting for Priyanka to welcome her grandly. By the evening Priyanka reached chandigarh and as ankit already knew about Priyanka's arrival he arranged special welcome for her with the help of his team. She is so happy and overwhelmed with the love of fans .

After completing interaction with fans

After completing interaction with fans. The First thing she has done is visiting Udaariyaan sets to take blessings. Beacuse that's the place where her success journey started as Tejo, she is very grateful for that . And she spends some time there while remembering her old memories.

 And she spends some time there while remembering her old memories

After that she reached junooniyat set to meet ankit. By the time Pri reached there ankit was chilling and enjoying with his co-stars. Pri is very happy to see ankit smiling but she also feels little bad that her absence didn't make any difference in Ankit infact he is looking more happy with his life now. But pri doesn't know that she is the main reason behind his happiness today. He is more happy today because his pari is coming to meet him finally. Otherwise he won't be this much active every day.

While she's thinking deeply about all these things suddenly she felt some hard body hit her and she came out of her thoughts with that jerk to see what happened. And It's none other than her anki who hugged her tightly like she will fly away if he leaves her. For one second pri closed her eyes and felt peace in that hug.

But she immediately controlled her emotions and just casually reciprocated formal gesture towards him

But she immediately controlled her emotions and just casually reciprocated formal gesture towards him. Ankit felt odd but he ignored it. After that pri met all the cast and crew members in the set.

Priyanka : OK bye Ankit,I'm leaving now. we'll meet tomorrow at the shooting location

Ankit was shocked

Ankit : What! Where are you going ?

Priyanka - I'm going to hotel room

Ankit - Pri do you even know what you are saying ? What is the need to stay in hotel. Did you forget that we've our own penthouse here

Priyanka : No Ankit I can't stay with you. I have already booked a hotel room before coming here so I'm not staying with you

Now Ankit becomes angry with pri but he didn't showed her beacuse at the end its her choice where to stay or not. so he doesn't want to force her.

Ankit : OK then, I won't force you but atleast let me drop you at hotel

Priyanka : hmm OK

There is an awkward silence in the car during the whole journey. After sometime they reached hotel and pri gets down from the car.

Priyanka - Thank you Ankit.

Ankit be like why she's saying thanks to me 🙄

Priyanka - OK bye ankit it's getting too late. You have to go now. Drive car safely and Text me once you reached home.

Ankit was shocked when she asked him to go without inviting him inside, but he also overwhelmed with the care she's showing on him.

Ankit - yeah OK bye 😒

After ankit left from there and pri also goes to her room. And she is waiting for ankit's message to confirm whether he reached home safely or not.

After sometime pri got ankit's message that he reached safely. Pri was relieved and replied him OK.

Here Ankit is thinking about Priyanka and he feels little bad today beacuse he made so many plans to spend quality time with pri but none of those things happened now 😒.

Ankit is unable to process what's wrong with her , why she is behaving odd with him. Other side Priyanka is getting effected more beacuse it's becoming difficult for Pri to hide her emotions especially when ankit is infront of her eyes.

And pri shared all her feelings with the diary that how badly she wanted to be with ankit but how her fear of becoming attached to ankit stopped her doing so.

That night both Priyanka and Ankit are away from each other even though they are staying in same place.

That's end of this part 🤗.