Part - 6

Next morning ankit woke up with an alarm sound and He saw Priyanka sleeping peacefully holding him. Ankit couldn't take off his eyes from pri's beautiful face he was just adoring her. Suddenly pri moved a little bit. Ankit immediately closed his eyes to pretending as sleeping. Pri woke up from sleep and she was shocked to see their position. She immediately distanced herself from ankit and left from there to get freshup. After pri came out she asked ankit to getup and ready for the shoot as they were getting late. Suddenly then ankit got a message from their Team that their MV shooting had been postponed for 3 days due to some technical issue. And ankit informed same to pri.

Pri - OK then I'm leaving now

Anki - OK but atleast have breakfast and I'll drop you.

Pri - no I have some work. I've to go immediately and you're not ready properly yet. So I'll go myself.

Ankit - hmmm OK 😒 bye

Priyanka - bye.

Priyanka reached her room.

In the afternoon both PriyAnkit were informed that they had to give an interview today evening as they were free from their schedule.

Priyanka already knew that what questions they were going to face. beacuse PriyAnkit bond is the hot topic over social media and She prepared herself to be strong during iv with ankit's answers over their bond as she was expecting same answers again.

But other side ankit was so excited and he didn't want to loose this opportunity to clear pri's confusion and answers to her Questions regarding their relationship through this IV....

In the evening both PriyAnkit reached IV shoot location.

PS : Interviewer ( IVer) 😅

IVer - Welcome PriyAnkit and it's my pleasure to meet both of you

PriyAnkit - Tq so much 🤗

IVer - How are you both ?

Priyankit - Great and you

IVer - good and finally the most awaited iv of PriyAnkit is here

PriyAnkit (they just laughed )

IVer - OK now let's start the iv without any delay

IVer - my first question Do you remember what was your first meeting? And what's your first impression about eachother?

Priyanka - yeah we both first met at look test for UD. In the first meeting only I found that we both were two opposite personalities.

Ankit - yes that was our first meeting. And I'm kind of a reserved guy not spoken that much to anyone. But she is very talkative at first meeting only and I was like how can someone be like this much expressive and cheerful..

PriyAnkit - And ofcourse we both were impressed with eachother's jawline at first sight only 😉( together while laughing)

IVer - Did you ever think that your friendship become this strong and famous?

Priyanka - we never think how to become friends it's just happened organically. At first we thought we both were different from eachother but later with the time going we started understanding eachother more and that's the result today

Ankit - Actually according to me we can't plan any bonding in life. It just happens with the flow. Our friendship started slowly but now it's one of the best bond in our lives.

IVer - That's so sweet. OK now this question is from all your fans.😅

Both PriyAnkit understood what's coming on their way