Prologue 

Nobody POV:
It was just another day for the country's. Russia chasing Ukrain, UN trying to stop NATO from doing something stupid. And the others just doing what they normally do!

Everyone seemed fine except for 1, Mexico. Mexico was upstairs in his bedroom panicking about something.

Poland soon came into his room after hearing stuff fall to the ground. Poland gasps as he runs over to Mexico whom was sitting on the ground surrounded by broken glass.

Poland picked up Mexico and took him downstairs to the kitchen where they kept the first aid kit. Mexico didn't react to anything, he was in a world of his own. Poland on the other hand was applying bandages onto the spots where Mexico had cut themselves.

Poland told Mexico to be careful then left outside to make sure no one else was being stupid. Mexico finally moved from the spot and went outside too but didn't say hi when the other did which was odd.

Germany tried talking to him but Mexico ignored Germany, others tried too but Mexico ignored them all. Mexico went and got into Russias car and drove off out of the city. Russia was sorta mad but also confused.

Soon, Mexico was gone. They did try to look for him but couldn't find him. One day they stopped looking for him and announced him dead on; May, 5 2019.