Chapter 7

NATO POV:

Soviet went to get the kids, I was just bored. Soviet took like 20 minutes to get back! How difficult is it to get 3 kids to the dining room?

At least he finally arrived with-.... 2 KIDS?! Where's the third one?! EH?! "WHERE'S THE THIRD ONE?!" I shout with confusion as I hastily look around the room.

Soviet looked at me like I was an idiot The opened his ugly mouth, "Poland's using the restroom before we start this.. meeting?" Soviet responded with his ugly voice.

I nodded and leaned back into my chair again. No, I didn't overreact! I'm just being cautious, duhh!! Russia did start laughing at me though, I sent a knife flying his way.

Russia flipped me off then sat next Ukraine, glad to see them getting along! It was then just awkward... everyone just.. stared? At each other?

I don't know but it was creeping me out! Until we heard someone scream like they were being murdered! Like, come on! What's with people screaming bloody murder?!

We saw Poland run into the room with an angry face as he started yelling, "WHICH ONE OF YOU WROTE 'Mexico was here' ON THE MIRROR?! NOT FUNNY!" Poland shouted at all of us.

Ukraine and Russia exchanged confused looks. Soviet put his hand on his chin and looked down with confusion, and me and UN just sat there staring at Poland confused.

"Isn't Mexico like dead or something?" I asked confused, he's supposed to be dead.... right?... RIGHT?

??? POV:

"I think it's working.."

"Is it though, boss?"

"Yes, don't you see them?"

"Duh, they're all confused! So what?"

"No, they're breaking trust!"

"They are?"

"You have to be my dumbest 'helper' ever!"

"Ah, geez! Sorry!"

"Just- *sigh* go back to your room, Belarus!"

"Yeah, yeah, fine.."

Belarus then walked away and back to what I call her 'room'. It's not very homey but who am I to care?

I don't need to care about her anymore, I only need to care about revenge on UN.. and the others..

I trusted them but they went and kept crashing the car on purpose! I died because of those sick bastards!.. And I will make them pay. Even if I have to bring him into this..

Soviet POV:

I sighed, for the last 30ish minutes everyone has been blaming each other. Even UN had to get involved!

I got up, tired of hearing the fighting. I went over to the restroom and walked inside and saw the words. Poland wasn't lying.

"HOW DO WE KNOW IT WASN'T YOU?!" I heard Russia yell from the other room. I honestly don't think Poland has the heart to play a 'prank' like this.

Poland had already lost two people he was very close to; Germany and Mexico. He cared about those two very deeply.... Germany had died of murder, about 5-6 years ago.

And Mexico, I think was already explained? I did want to continue searching but they wouldn't let me. Even threatened me if I continued!

UN is very strict about too much work and stuff. Oh, and Germany's murder? That was Belarus, she was put onto the electric chair. Poland actually got to choose!

Oh, right. Back to what I was doing! Restroom.. ah yes! I was in the restroom grabbing cleaning supplies out from underneath the sink.

I listened to all the others fight and yell at each other. I started spraying the mirror and rubbing the words off. Until I realized something... this isn't paint, or lipstick, or marker.. it's blood...

I screamed out and ran out of the restroom as quick as I could. Everyone turned and looked at me with surprise as I tried regaining my breath.

"We most likely live in a haunted house.." I mumbled out, I was still trying to calm myself down by making jokes. Russia was the only one who laughed..