Chapter 3

America POV:

I woke up and went downstairs to cook breakfast since no one else knows how to use the stove! Not even Soviet, and he's also a dad!

I turned on the stove and started cooking eggs and bacon for everyone when I accidentally touched the stove. I yelped and grabbed my hand that I burned and held it close to me.

I opened my palm to see the burn was gone. I was super confused to say the least but then the smell of burning bacon grabbed my attention. I snapped out of my thoughts as I put the last piece of bacon on a plate and set the table.

I then yelled at the top of my lungs to get everyone awake. The first down was Poland, then he was followed by Ukraine and Russia who looked like they had a good sleep. Ukraine waved and I waved back, then Soviet came up from the basement.

"Laundry's done!" He announced and sat down at the table. I thanked him and sat down myself. We all started eating and talking, everything was going good so far.

"I'm gonna go visit my parents today. You guys better behave!" I said as I put the plates in the dishwasher after washing them off.

Russia rolled his eyes and nodded and Ukraine slowly nodded while turning to look at Russia who stared back.

I groaned knowing what he would try. "Russia don't kill Ukraine while I'm gone!" I said in annoyance, he nodded but didn't stop looking at Ukraine.

I then patted Polands head and said goodbye as I left the house and got in my car driving off.

RUSSIA POV:

I watched as America pulled out of the driveway and ran over to Ukraine. I gave him a devious smile and he started running.

I ran after him and we soon ended up outside. He wasn't watching where he was going and ran into the road.

My eyes widened as I stopped running and stood on the sidewalk. A car was coming towards him at full speed.

I covered my eyes in fear. I then looked up when I didn't hear a scream. I looked at the road and Ukraine wasn't there anymore! He was right next to me?!

"What. The. Fuck. Just. Happened?" I asked hoping he would know. He stared at me then back down. "Something pulled me out of the street!" Ukraine yelled and looked back to the street where he was standing beforehand.

"B-but, that's impossible!" I shouted as we both ran back inside.