Chapter 6

Soviet POV:

It's been like 4 hours since the call and I know they can get here faster than that! I was starting to get mad and I really wanted to call them, but I can't. NATO doesn't like people calling him in the car.

I guess I'll just have to wait. Russia ran out of coke bottles to smash so he went to the store to get more. Poland was in Mexico's old room, or as we call it 'The Ghost Room'. Oh, and Ukraine's doing laundry in the basement.

I waited more and somehow Russia got back before NATO could even get here! "Some  threw a milk jug at me and so now my ukasha is wet!"  Russia complained when he walked through the front door.

He had a wet ukasha in his hand and on his back a backpack full of coke bottles. I chuckled and got up then took the ukasha from him. "I'll go give this to Ukraine to put in the wash." I told Russia then ruffled his hair.

Russia made a low growling noise which I just laughed at again. I then went over to the basement and went downstairs and put the ukasha on the washing machine. Ukraine waved as I left, I waved back of course!

I went back upstairs and sat down when the doorbell rang. It just had to ring RIGHT after I sat down! I groaned in annoyance and got up and slowly made my way over to the door.

Apparently I took too long cause the doorbell rang 50 more times! I picked up my paste and slammed open the front door. "Stop. With. The. Doorbell." I said angrily.

It of course was NATO, and he brought UN along! That's fine. NATO had shrugged and came inside and UN bowed in an apologetic way then followed NATO inside.

They both sat at the dining room table and waited for me. "What's the emergency? This place seems fine!" NATO said with a sigh. I sat down and began speaking.

"Well, there might be a ghost-" I was speaking before NATO cut me off, "A GHOST? Has it been like saving you and others when they're about to get hurt?" NATO asked, that was very specific but he was correct.

I nodded "Have you been saved by this ghost too?" I asked with my brows raised, he must have been! NATO did nod,

"Yeah, this one fell asleep," NATO pointed up at UN, "and we almost crashed! But somehow the car was then like teleported to the parking lot, and parked perfectly!" NATO finished off his sentence with.

I gave out a gasp. "UN, you fell asleep?!" I asked UN switch a chuckle. UN looked away with an embarrassed blush on his face and nodded slowly. I burst out laughing and took a few minutes to calm down.

"Sorry, my apologies!" I said once I was finished laughing. UN sent me a death glare but it was way too funny! NATO sighed then lightly smiled.

"Where's everyone else?" NATO asked me with his smile still there. "Maybe we should get together and explain everything that we have been saved from!" UN suggested.

NATO looked over and replied, "that was my idea!" NATO responded and crossed his arms. It was like they were a child and their mother, I chuckled and nodded.

"I'll go get the others! Be back!" I said and got up to go get the kids.