Chapter 5

UN POV:

I was driving NATO to America's place since NATO just can't drive! He says the car 'won't work' when he tries driving, honestly NATO's very tiring. I was tired as hell while driving, EU kept me up the night before and so I was super sleepy!

I almost fell asleep while driving to America's TWICE! But I haven't crash, I am an excellent driverrrrr....

NATO POV:

I was sitting in the passenger seat listing to music when I felt the car turn the wrong way. I turned my head to correct UN but he was ASLEEP?!

I started freaking out and trying to wake him up but he wasn't waking up! I kept shaking him and he still wouldn't wake up. I looked out the windshield and saw we were about to crash into a pole!

I tried taking control of the wheel but I couldn't move the wheel of course. I started panicking more and closed my eyes to accept my face.

But a few minutes went by and I opened my eyes and I wasn't dead or injured?! The car was parked perfectly and UN was still sleeping. I looked around and saw no sign of how we could be perfectly parked.

I didn't feel any sharp turns but here we were. Perfectly parked and there wasn't a single scratch on the car or either one of us! Now THAT'S scary!

Timeskip 2 hours
(Same POV)

I was still waiting for UN to wake up. I had gone and just did a few laps around the parking lot to calm myself. I literally almost died but some ghost guy saved me and UN!

I was now just in the car playing on my phone and UN finally decides to wake up! "Mornin'... how'd ya' sleep?" I asked him with an attitude as I put my phone down and looked over at him.

UN rubbed his eyes and yawned then replied "I slept really good.." UN had said and didn't look shaken up or anything up. I looked at him with a pretty angry face and he could tell.

"NATO? Why are you mad?" UN asked me with confusion. I sighed and put on a customer service voice to try and sound less angry. "You almost f*cling crashed the car." I said in some 'gentle' way.

UN's eyes widened in fear and confusion. "But- wha- how?!" UN stuttered in confusion as he tried wrapping his finger around the situation. "You fell asleep and we almost hit a pole. Luckily the universe was on our side and save us I guess?" I had to explain to UN

UN nodded in some sort of understanding way. He sighed and put his hands back on the wheel. "I'm first going to the gas station, then I'm going to Starbucks for coffee." UN said as he put the car in reverse and started backing out of the parking lot.

"Alright, get me a Venti Mango Dragonfruit!" I told UN The leaned my seat back and put my hands behind my head. Hopefully he won't crash this time!