01

Eye's here: R-18 / Matured content/  Read at your own risk.

Reality sucks and then you die!

I was too young when I already knew how world works, how terrible it is. Sometimes it is mere opposite to the world that we expected, that we dream off. We couldn't stop things from coming, we couldn't control it the way we wanted. We can't just turn things up in our own bare hands. And it's freaking bullshit!

Why can't we just do it? Why can't we just crashed out the things that are blocking our way and just directly get what we wanted?!

In the world full of uncertainties, you shouldn't depend your life on someone because no one stay. No one can save you from drowning. All you need to do is learned how to dance in the flames, keeping yourself alive, and keeping your body burn with passion and boldness.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't trust someone because as a matter of fact, no one is an island. I'm just trying to say that you should know how to be wise in choosing the best companion. Just like mine, I still got a few people in my back who can prove that there's still goodness in this world. There's still beauty that lies from beneath.

One thing also, they say life is full of choices but I don't believe that, because sometimes life chooses for us. And we don't have the courage to complain, we just need to deal with it. So yeah, in the world full of tricks, puzzles and flames, all I can say is bring it on. I am used with it, anyways.

What's new?

I used playing with flames.

***

"Come on, darling. You're making me so damn hard. Fuck!"

I smiled wickedly.

"Hmm?... Do you want us to go somewhere dark and silent?" I whispered in a seducing tone.

I'd even draw a little circle in his right shoulder in a repeated manner.

"Yes, darling. Please lead the way..." he replied.

Mas lalo akong napangiti bago maarteng tumayo at hinila rin siya patayo. Sinadya ko pang idinikit ang boobies ko sa braso niya para mas lalo ko lang itong makumbinse na lumayo sa loob ng bar.

"Shit! Move faster, darling. I want your body badly." He groaned.

Siya na mismo ang humatak sa akin ng mabilis palabas sa lugar na iyon. Mabilis niya akong dinala sa parking lot ng bar kung saan nakaparada ang Sidan nitong sasakyan.

Hm, buying a costly car using the money he stole from one of the well-known bank in the city is not good at all. He needs to pay the price of his actions.

"I think we're good here, darling." He said in a husky voice. And fastly loosened his tie.

Napangiti ulit ako sa kaniya bago sinabayan nalang din kunwari ang gusto niyang mangyari.

He fastly indulge his lips on mine and he seems so hungry about it. It seems like he's just starting to hit up when he held my left thigh and lift me up to be seated in the front of his car. I just playfully let him do what he wants as I also took that opportunity to get the tiny syringe which was positioned under my right thigh.

"Your lips taste so sweet, darling." He said in almost a whisper.

"Really?" I tried to asked.

"Yes, darling." And just by that, he kissed me again.

Masyado na akong sawa sa amoy alak niyang hininga kaya bago pa man niya mahawakan ang dibdib ko ay mabilis ko nang tinusok sa leeg niya ang syringe na hawak ko. Dahil sa gulat ay agad naman niya akong nilayuan at nanlalaki ang mata akong tinitigan.