✨Izuku's Bio✨

Here, have a bio, because this Izuku is quite different from Canon Izuku, as in most AUs. But I thought I should clarify.

---

Izuku Midoriya: 
Description:
 Izuku Midoriya is 15 years old and 5'6 (168cm), with a decent amount of muscle to add to his otherwise lithe form. He has heterochromatic eyes, his left bright green with his right a bright red, and symmetrical freckles. As well as fluffy, foresty green hair with natural white highlights. 

Family: Izuku's mother, Inko Midoriya is a kind woman, and is constantly fussing over how her family keeps getting hurt in their dangerous jobs.
Tenko Midoriya is Izuku's adopted older brother, he enjoys messing with Izuku. Teasing him about his dreams of being the number 1 hero.
Hisashi Midoriya, otherwise known as All For One, is Izuku's loving father. Although a dangerous man, he loves his family above all else and even supports his son's dream of being a hero. 
Yoichi Shigaraki is Izuku's uncle, though only a spirit, he still helps to guide his nephew along the path of becoming a hero. How uncle-ghost shows up... Chapter 16, so you'll find out eventually.

Personality: Izuku is a caring and kind person, never hesitating to help, and though he has a slight attitude that he gained from his brother, he levels it out by being a generally friendly person. Making him your average adorable gremlin. He may also tend to be analytical, which is the main cause of his mumbling habit, and is fueled by his love for analyzing heroes and villains alike.
Enjoys: Being a hero, spending time with friends and family, training, analyzing heroes or villains, loopholes, coffee, katsudon, and cats.
Dislikes: Bullies, being called short, spicy food, and narcissistic or egotistical people.

Quirks: Quirk Manipulation & Telekinesis:
Telekinesis allows the user to control any physical objects mentally.
Quirk Manipulation is the ability to manipulate another's quirk as they are using it. For example, if a pyrokinetic near them activates their quirk, they will be able to control the pyrokinetic's fire themselves. But the quirk will still belong to the original user, they simply won't be in control of their own quirk.

Drawbacks:
Telekinesis requires constant mental focus, and will falter if the user loses focus, which is easily done due to the mental strain. Constant migraines.
For Quirk Manipulation to work, the opponent must activate their quirk themself, as well as the manipulator does not gain that quirk, but only controls the function of said quirk. -
Perks: Telekinesis is only limited by the user's focus and mental willpower. As well as caffeine can combat their migraines.
Quirk manipulation works on all quirks. As such, they can use an emitter type's function without the physical limits of the quirk, keep a transformation type from using theirs, and disable those with mutation and accumulated quirks almost immediately. Not only do they have control of their quirk, but they can shut it down as well. -

Quirk Explanation: Telekinesis was inherited from his mother's side of the family, and happens to be much stronger than Inko's quirk. However, his second quirk is a combination of his mother's and father's (aka AFO). So he gained a somewhat telekinetic version of his father's quirk, allowing him to control others' quirks, instead of taking them. -

Hero in Training - Well, he wants to save people and make the world a better place. Of course, this makes for somewhat awkward situations with his family. -
Hero name: Dekiru - his hero name is actually explained in chapter... 17! So you'll find out why he chose this then. -

-=-

Oh, I made a doodle for the Midoriya family! I apologize for the image quality, but I am actually proud of this sketch! First time drawing them, and I never want to draw Izuku's hair again, but I know I will

Oh, I made a doodle for the Midoriya family! I apologize for the image quality, but I am actually proud of this sketch! First time drawing them, and I never want to draw Izuku's hair again, but I know I will... again and again...
I'm going to be drawing many doodles for this fanfiction, simply because I love these characters!

-_-=-_-

A/n: Why did I have to give him a complicated quirk? Maybe I just liked the idea. As well as the fact that it's a bit OP... Especially since he has telekinesis to back it up. An opponent would have to fight him quirkless to win and still have to deal with his telekinesis.
Also, all the images at the top of the story are not mine, I'm just putting a random, unrelated MHA thing for each chapter.
Well, whether you found that short little description helpful or not,
Enjoy the fanfiction 😹!