We Meet Again

Starting from this chapter, The story will continue ten years later, Also this chapter will entirely be in sea fairy's pov. Anyways, Happy Reading!

  - Sea Fairy's POV -

  Another boring day, I sighed. I took out my checklist and looked at the things I needed to buy for my mom.

Checklist

- One bag of flour

- two tomatoes

- One loaf of bread

- five oranges

  well that's much less than usual, I thought to myself. well, I better get to the market if I want dinner tonight.

  As I slowly walked to the market I saw more stalls than usual, I saw some new shops, I saw a flower stall, a weapon shop, a baking supplies shop, and a art supplies shop.

  When I was walking to the fruit stall, I saw someone oddly familiar, as I walked closer to take a look I saw that she had a pointy wizard's hat with blue stripes on it and with a shiny piece of cloth dangling from the tip. she had beautiful periwinkle eyes and a kind smile. She was wearing a long dress with blue stripes and pointy triangles on the bottom of her dress. She had long curly black hair fading to a dark blue at the end. She was holding a golden staff with a crescent moon on the tippy top.

  She seemed to emit a strange glow that was nudging me to go talk to her. I obeyed. 

  I walked up to her and said "hi", she looked up and a look of surprise and happiness appeared on her face.

"SEA FAIRY, IS THAT YOU!?" she screamed. "h-how did you know my name?" I asked in confusion. "It's me Moonlight!" she said. "wait MOONLIGHT?" "Yeah!" she said back. I quickly hugged her tightly and she hugged back. "I've missed you so much" I said while happy tears leaked from my eyes.

"w-wait" I said as I let go of my lost friend. " Why did you leave without telling me?" " well, you see, I did not know about leaving until the day of leaving. I wanted to tell you as soon as I knew, I ran to your house and knocked many times but there was no answer. " she explained. " I'm so sorry, but I was outside and my mom was asleep." I apologised. " no need " she said. " then how about we become friends again!" I offered. " You Bet! " she exclaimed.

  " Wait, where's your brother? " I asked. " Oh, he's still in Parfaedila because he found himself a wife and started a family. " " Oooo, that's cool. " I said. " How about your mom? " Moonlight asked. " Oh, she's fine. Wanna come and see her? But first, I need to finish my shopping. " I said.

  Then me and Moon bought everything on my checklist while filling each other up with what was happening. After shopping, we went to my house and saw my mom, she was very happy to see Moonlight again after so many years.

Word count : 512