In A Forest

Im so sorry for not posting, its just that I had a math test coming up and was really busy. Now that the test is over, hopefully I can post more. but no promises as I still have my English test coming up.

  - Moonlight's POV -

  I woke up to something soft and warm, it felt so comfortable that I did not even want to move. But then, I realised that I was still on a mission, so I shot open my eyes and saw that I was sleeping on Sea Fairy. I immediately started blushing and I got of her. I noticed how cute she looked when she was sleeping.

  Then, Sea woke up and asked why I was looking at her. I said that it was no reason at all.

  She believed me and afterwards, we changed (taking turns ofc ) and went outside for breakfast.

  After breakfast, Sea took out her map and we asked the horse to keep going towards the Golden Cheese Kingdom after I fed the horse hay. 

  - Third Person POV -

  The horse started moving while Moonlight and Sea Fairy settled in the carriage. After some time, The horse stopped. Sea Fairy looked through the stained window and saw that they were in a forest.

  They got off the carriage to see what stopped the horse and saw lots of cake hounds attacking the horse. Sea Fairy immediately used her attack as a giant water beam shotted up from the floor. "WITNESS THE MIGHT OF THE SEAS!" Sea Fairy screamed. and the cake hounds were all gone. But there were more coming. "we shall prevail." moonlight said calmly as she sat on her moon and as a crescent moon killed all of the cake hounds

  "Phew that was close." Said Sea Fairy. 

  They got on the carriage and asked the horse to start moving. 

  When it got dark, they were already more than halfway there. Moonlight felt hungry so she took some star jellies and ate it. She also gave some to Sea Fairy who gladly took it as she was also felling hungry.

  After food, they went to sleep. As the carriage had two sides with seats on them, the each took one side and immediately fell asleep, they were VERY tired.

Oh God, I'm running out of ideas, so if you have any ideas please comment it on here. don't worry I will but your name in front of the chapter that I used your idea for.

Word count : 420