Mail

This is where the drama starts, so get ready :) Also I just got a sudden burst of motivation so that's nice. Anyways, Happy Reading!

  - Nobody's POV -

  It has been almost two weeks sense the first time Moonlight and Sea Fairy had seen each other.

- Sea Fairy's POV -

  " Lemme check my mail, Ooo there's another mission for me! " I said to myself as I opened my mail.

  Dear Sea Fairy,

  Today you will have a mission with Moonlight Cookie starting at 2 pm, Im sure that you already know her. She will also get a letter telling her about the mission. You will go to the Golden Cheese Kingdom to collect a certain type of flower called the Golden Lily. It will be found on the outside of the Golden Cheese Kingdom. Before you think that we are stealing, I have already informed Golden Cheese that you guys are coming and she said that it is fine. It will be roughly a 3 day trip, so please pack the necessities. Also, I will provide a carriage for you with a horse provided and some hay for the horse and food and water.

  Yours sincerely, Pure Vanilla, the king of the Pure Vanilla Kingdom.

  "Ooo. a mission with Moonlight! That will be fun, I wonder if she has gotten her letter yet? Well I better ask her! But first I need to tell my mom." I said to my self as I folded the letter up and walked inside my house.

  My mom said that it was fine so I left to go to Moonlight's house. When I arrived I saw her walking out from her house.

  "Sea! did you get the letter yet? Im really exited! I've never been on a mission before." My best friend said the moment she saw me. " Of corse I have. I was just going to ask if you got yours yet." I said. " Alright, let's pack our stuff ok?" I asked. " Ok! I'll go pack now! " she said.

  We went home and packed up our stuff. I got a blanket, a pillow, some jellies, a lantern, lots and lots of clothes, and the map of where to go that came with the letter. Moonlight bought lots of pillows and blankets, some plushies, and some clothes.

  I looked up to the clock to see that it was 1:40, time to go.

Im so sorry that I have not posted in a while

Word count : 418