Finally Here

Finally All my exams are finished and its almost the Easter holidays! But I don't think I can post much in the holidays because I will be going to Japan with my friend and her sister. Anyways, Happy Reading!

- Third person POV -

  "A New day." Sea Fairy said with a happy tone. She had just got up the the rays of sunshine and the sounds of bird chirping. Today is gonna be a great day! she thought (Yes the same as Herb aka her future child. Like mother like son ya know)

  As she was thinking of waking Moonlight up, she herd and yawn, Moonlight had gotten up. "Good Morning." moonlight said to her Best friend. "Morning. Sea Fairy said back.

  They changed and went for breakfast then started moving again. 

  The horse kept moving and moving and moving, until at about 2 o'clock, it stopped.

  They were here, at the tall gates of the Golden Cheese kingdom with Golden Cheese herself waiting for them. "Greetings." Golden Cheese said. "Pure Vanilla has told me that you will be coming for some Golden lilies." she continued and she handed Moonlight some Golden flowers.

"Thank you!" Moonlight said. "But I have a question, why does King Pure Vanilla need to come all the way here just to get some flowers?" Moonlight asked. 

  " ah, so he did not tell you."said Golden Cheese. Sea Fairy nodded and said,"the letter only said that we needed to come here to get a type of flower." 

  " Well, it's almost his wedding anniversary with White Lily. and he really wants to give her something special as the Golden Lily is very rare, It took almost a week just to find this small batch." She explained while pointing at the flowers in Moonlight's hands. 

  "Oh okay we understand, we will take good care of it while going back." Sea Fairy said.

I was thinking of writing another book like another ship, so if there's any ship you want me to write about, feel free to comment! oh and it would be really helpful if you put a plot with it too.

Word Count : 356