Chapter 17: Group meeting

"Felix totally malfunctioned" Changbin laughed, earning glares from the said person. "He couldn't even say a word"

"Text actually-"

"Shut it, Hyunjin" Changbin spat, gawking at him.

"I have a feeling. . .how do I put this?" Chan pondered, pulling the strings of his hoodie, biting his lower lip. "That Yin, doesn't know who we are. . .?"

"Oh my god, Sherlock? Is that you?" Minho gasped, placing his hands on his chest.

"Apparently he is as old as him" Seungmin put in, listlessly shrugging.

Chan rubbed his temples, heaving a heavy sigh. "Can we focus on the main topic? Please?"

"Your dying hair line?"

"The dark circles around your eyes?"

"Your huge nose?"

The older Aussie gave jisung, Hyunjin and Jeongin a disappointed look. "No, Yin"

"Are we not popular enough?" Jeongin question, irking a brow.

"No, some people don't know Abraham Lincoln" Chan retorted.

"Who?"

"Forget it"

"Either she doesn't know us or she really dumb" Minho put out, gesturing his hands to prove his point.

"I vote dumb"

"Seungmin" Felix frowned, his brows knitting.

"Let's just ask her?" Jisung suggested, raising a hand up. Hyunjin shot him a displeased look. "What? Like you have a better idea?"

"We should remove her? Makes sense?" Changbin prodded, relaxing his head on Minho's shoulder.

"No, she doesn't seem like a threat" Jeongin shot down the idea.

"Too dumb to be"

"Seungmin, I'll take away your talking privileges" Chan pinched the bridge of his nose, shaking his head.

"You wish, old man" Seungmin smirked, feeling all victorious.

"I got an idea"

±±±±±±±• 💙 •±±±±±±±

Pls vote and comments, thanks!