Chapter 50: Stray kids

"I wanted to come alone," Yin smacked his shoulder, a scowl on her face.

"C'mon, you know you'd miss me too much," Daesung wiggled his brows, a childish grin pulling his chubby cheeks up.

The shorter female ignored his comment, rolling her eyes for effect. "Oh my gosh," she gasped, rummaging through her sling bag.

"What is it? Did you lose the key again?"

"No," Yin casted him a glare, fishing out her phone. "I gotta take a picture."

Daesung scoffed, a chuckle followed suit. "Looking like a trash can?"

Yin paused, a frown creasing her face. "You look like a dump, and no, not a picture of me."

"Of what? You chipmunk."

Yin gritted her teeth, pulling him by the collar, lowering him to reach her height. "Do you wish to die today?" She sneered.

The brunette croaked, shaking his head. "Sorry your Majesty, you look glorious, magnificent, glam. . ."

"Okay, shut up," Yin took up her phone, ready to click a picture. "A friend of mine said I should send a picture of the first thing I see."

"A friend?" Daesung gasped, placing a hand on his chest. "Traitor!"

"Be quiet you, I'm allowed to talk to other people."

"So. . ." He trailed off as they started walking, shoving a hand into his pocket. "What's her name? Is she single?"

"First of all, he's a dude," Yin enunciated, eyes gazing at the stalls filled with various products. "Second, his name is Jeongin."

"Lucky, he get to have the same name as an idol."

"What idol?" Yin looked at him, throwing a pack of sugar into the trolley.

"From stray kids."

"Pfft, who name a kpop band 'stray kids'?" She started laughing, so loudly that an elderly woman next to them slowly scooted away.

"Stop acting like a lunatic," Daesung grunted, trying to composing the tittering girl. "And why don't you ask Chan."

"Hmm, Chan, that's funny," Yin snorted again, while contemplating on what flavour to pick. "When did you know so much about kpop?"

"You told me to google it, remember?" The male ruffled her hair which she spent precious minutes to brush. "You should take you own advice."

Yin. Smirked, taking the two flavours. "Bet, when I get home."

----------------------• ° -💚- ° •----------------------

Dun, Dun, Dun?

Anyways hi, how are you?
Thanks for your support
Pls vote and comment
Thanks!
Cya💙