Fear runs deep.

I was barely asleep when JJ woke me up from my sleep. I slowly rubbed and opened my eyes. I grabbed JJ's hand and he pulled me up to my feet, dragging me out and into the Twinkie. The only stop that we had to make was to get Kie out of her house.

Everyone made some small talk while JB drove us into the middle of nowhere. I rolled a perfect blunt and held it up. "Does anyone mind if I just take some time to relax? It's been one hell of a day and it's only the beginning of all the troubles. So right now, I just want to lay low and not care for a bit." I looked around at everyone and no one complained. I nodded my head in gratefullness and put the blunt in my mouth, lighting it up and inhaling the sweet chemicals and weed, loving the feeling of my burning lungs.

It didn't take long for me to feel the weed intoxicating my mind and the voices finally shut up. I held it out for Pope. "Do you want a hit of this?" "I keep the signal clear." I shrugged and was about to put it to my own lips again, when it got snatched out of my hand by JJ. "Dude, okay. Do you understand that your problem is that you don't get creative? If you got creative, then-" JB suddenly cut in. "Okay, look. I know that I was wrong about the lighthouse, all right. And wrong about pretty much everything else going on. But I- I was right about one thing. Okay? My dad is trying to tell me something."

Since when was JJ's talk about JB? I thought that it was about Pope? Man. I don't even know anymore. I snatched the blunt away from JJ and smoked it until it was gone. I sat back and enjoyed the ride, just staring out of the window.

Somewhere we came to a stop and I looked outside. "Why the fuck are we at a cemetary?" I asked the question, but no one answered me and we all just got out of the van, following the leader named, John B.

We all followed him and while we were walking through the graves and the dead bodies underneath the ground, Kie asked the same question as I did earlier and all she got was an angry shut up from JB. I know that I do a lot of crazy shit, but cemetaries really aren't my vibe. I nudged JJ and whisper yelled at him. "Don't you know that cemetaries are hunted as shit?" JB now also started to angry hush yell at me to shut up.

I made a coocoo mention to JJ. JB has officially lost his mind.

"You know how you're trying to remember a song and you can't remember who sings it?"

I am beyond confused. He first gets angry with us to shut up, and then he starts asking some stupid question?

I took a deep breath and just followed along, trying to keep my cool.

"So, Redfield. This whole time I thought it was a place, right? But it's not a place. It's a person." He came to a stop and shone his light at the name shown above a grave.

"Oh hell to the fuck no. Don't you guys know what happens when you fuck around with the dead? Ain't no way that we are doing this shit. I'm out. I am so not taking part of this. Nuh-uh." And I was on my way back to the Twinkie, because I for real, ain't playing around.

JJ stopped me by grabbing my arm. "Come on bro. We're all here now." I shook my head. "Hell no." "Yes." "No." JB cut us off. "Stop bickering, okay? AJ, you don't even need to take part of this, alright?" I slowly nodded my head. "Yeah, fine, cool."

"Anyway. This is my great-great-grandmother Olivia Redfield. That was her maiden name.

Pope, JJ and JB started to push the heavy ass door open and when it was open just slightly enough, a fucking snake came through. I put the others behind me and I just started to bark at the snake, imitating a dog, JJ joined me. The others quickly pushing us back and telling us to shut up. I looked at them like they had gone mad. "You really care about us barking in the middle of a cemetary because we're going to 'wake up the dead' while we are literally about to get into a grave? Y'all are mental."