I'm not made for rich clothes.

When the boat arrived on the dock, Sarah and I quickly, but succesfully left the boat and enjoyed the living shit of being out in the open air again, eve though it was raining.

"I'd never thought that I'd be happy with this weather. My god." Sarah was smiling with me and we walked away from the dock. Sarah looked at herself and pulled a nasty face. "Oh my God. We're disgusting." I laughed and shook my head. "This is nothing Sarah Cameron." She looked at me. "Okay, well, whatever Maybank. My point is, we will not get into the archives while we look like this." I raised my eyebrows. "Oh no. Do we need to have some kind of Kook look to us." She eyed me. "I promise you, they will not let us in looking like we crawled out of a swamp." I shrugged my shoulders. "At least Shrek didn't kill us. But fine."

We continued walking and making small talk. We walked past an expensive looking store and only when I heard her calling my name, I stopped to turn around to see her pointing to the store with her head. "Let's go." My eyes widened. "I don't know if you're back in Cameron land, but I'm broke as shit. Ain't no way that I can pay for those kind of clothes." She shrugged and pulled my hand. "Don't worry, I'll sugar mama you." I sighed and looked up at the sky, shooting a quick but silent prayer to the Gods.

She pulled me inside of the store and I felt hella uncomfortable. I wanted to continue my protests, but when I looked at her, she was in her element. "Hey, what about cashmere?" I looked at the shirt, the price-tag and then I looked back at her. "Sarah, come on. That's way too expensive." She shrugged and shook her head. "Nope."

Then a man in a suit walked up to us. "Can I help you with anything?" "Yes. Yes, tou may, Mr..." "Mr. Ike." "Ike? Sarah." She looked at me and pit her hand on my shoulder. "Anthony." I looked at him and smiled. "My friend Anthony here needs all the help he can get." The man looked at me from my shoes up to my face and and back. "I can see that." Well, that's emberassing.

I was pulled away and thrown into a little changing locker with a bunch of different clothes. I started with the changing, getting out of the locker to show them to Sarah. My hair had been returned to it's normal state, being fluffy and curly.

I had to change into the next outfit, really thinking deep about it when Sarah knocked on the door. "What's taking so long?" "Well, you're probably going to buy it, and I will be in debt to you forever since this shit is way too expensive!" She opened the door and looked at me in only my boxers. My face heated as I looked at her. She elevator eyed me and chuckled. "So that's what's taking you so long." I smirked at her. "Hey, I'm good looking okay?" She giggled. "Relax AJ. And it's not like I've never seen a guy in his underwear." I looked at her and wiggled my eyebrows while pulling the pants on. She gave me a disgusted look. "I have a brother. Get your head out of the gutter, AJ." I smirked and pulled the shirt on, the longest jacket ever above that. "So not even Topper?"

I walked out of the little changing room as the fit was almost completed and looked at myself in the mirror.